What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

United States - Connected Hunter Biden Son of President Joe Biden

Connected with the United States

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Hunter biden is the type of guy to microwave one of those thin cut steaks asmongold eats until it's rubber and eat it with his bare hands without waiting for it to cool down while high on crack.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
All news sources are biased or they wouldn't be a news source. Fact checking sites are most often no more credible than the news sites they fact check. They like to gaslight and use misdirection a lot too. Like when fact check sites say George soros was not a nazi and use an unrelated picture of someone else to "debunk" it when i never seen anyone make that claim to begin with. Of course the picture they used for fact check wasn't him but there is a different photo of him as a child because they made him join to hide being jewish. He even talked about it on 60 minutes but the episode and clips are hard to find.

Another news source talking about it but playing defense.

This is the fake fact check about soros but everyone knows that isn't him already.
This is the real photo that was on 60 minutes.
hqdefault.jpg

It's hard to find the interview anymore because they removed it from public like the Tara reade larry king episode and copyright claim re uploads.

Last edited:

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
One forum for all political shit, call it Articles & Happenings, how hard is it?

Hands down the biggest problem this site faces.

But he gets real antsy when you start talking about White Pride.
If we had a larger user base we would also have to face similar issues that kiwi farms has it's a double-edged sword.

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
If we had a larger user base we would also have to face similar issues that kiwi farms has it's a double-edged sword.
It's true, but how about 100 concurrent users, would that upset the balance? Right now we have 9 and Joshua's site has 4180, on this Friday morning. I've seen that number as high as 1200.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I'll push back against the idea Null banning people is going to be part of his downfall. KF's userbase are majority mini-me versions of Null. Angry young men who think the entire world is against them. When he bans someone for bothering him, they love it because they wish they had the power to do it too.
They're not just angry young men have you seen some of females that orbit that site?
It's true, but how about 100 concurrent users, would that upset the balance? Right now we have 9 and Joshua's site has 4180, on this Friday morning. I've seen that number as high as 1200.
I don't know if that number is entirely correct as there's a lot of socking going on. Null has been issuing the banhammer so hard that people are trying to have backup plans in case of the inevitable. However yes just a hundred dedicated users to the site alone would be a blessing.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
This site is more botted than theirs, per capita or something, but that particular number on KF wouldn't go up unless people were running multiple sessions with their socks. Some people do that of course but it's a rarer type of autism
Then his podcast must be really taking off. I can see that being a reason for his increased traffic.

Back