Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Haru Okumura

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.
Subtitle
give him the Ralph D

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
Trannymura speaks an awful lot about Elaine from the safety of the sneedchat. He's probably jealous that she's a real woman and has a harem of eboys at the ready.
Haru likes outing people, but it's very funny he never figures out Elaine's socks. Especially the current one.

haruseethe.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Trannymura doesn't deny the label, that he is the Ralph's Vordrak. Meaning he will try and get Ralph punished via flagging reporting and/or jailed by any means necessary and involves himself in gay ops, which is what Vordrak does to Josh.
trannymura vordrak.png

He definitely does all of these things and it's been proven. Click here to get the #TrannymuraFacts that have been so meticulously gathered in one place. If you press Trannymura on any of this in the chat he will simply ignore you.

Last edited:

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
MY FUCKING DRAFT I SAVED ONLY SAVED THE FIRST TWO PICTURES AND NO TEXT FUCKING DAMMIT I DESPISE XENFORO FUCK YOU EVERYONE AT XENFORO DIE FUCKING GREEDY KIKES

Cowboyisaconman

SpergCage Resident
i guess i should use google docs or keep like i did before but this is the second draft i lost nigga whats the point of a draft feature if it barely saves anything and before you ask yes i saved through the hole thread fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck

Wakaba Isshiki

The sphinx
Remarkable Onion
i guess i should use google docs or keep like i did before but this is the second draft i lost nigga whats the point of a draft feature if it barely saves anything and before you ask yes i saved through the hole thread fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck
Take the stage, boy. Let's see the proper OP.

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Trannymura owns himself. Many such cases. After he and many others mocked lolcow Ethan Ralph for losing his legacy checkmark after a false ban, it appears Twitter is doing away with the legacy checkmarks entirely and will strip EVERYONE of their legacy checkmarks and people must purchase Twitter Blue if they want one. Looks like Elon Musk got the call from the Ralphamale, snatching Trannymura's "ultimate, unimpeachable victory" in the process.

SORRY, HAROOO! HIS ARRIVAL(in your bussy) IS IMMINENT!

1.png2.png3.jpg
4.gif
4.gif
I'm sure he worked really hard to try and get it removed too.
common trannymura L.png

thefrogninja

JDANKS420
An Onion Among Onions
Trannymura did a breakdown of lolcow Ethan Ralph's legal escapades taken from Mr. Vickers' stream because his buddy Kengle X can't do it anymore.

tldr: Pedo Pedro has unrestricted access to Xander. Vickers W?
Josh has conceded that Trannymura is "probably" in direct contact with Mr. Vickers at 2:17:52

While Trannymura insists this isn't the case, there is simply too much circumstantial evidence that suggests otherwise and that he is at least in contact with others who do speak directly to Mr. Vickers (see point 6) as has been meticulously demonstrated. The most recent evidence being his numerous conversations with Kengle X and even "receiving the same DM" as him from a seperate person. See point 3 in the link above.

Trannymura can deny it all he wants, but remember that even Kengle X tried to deny it time and time again.
aacb94680f81ffba9a2446edb9516473c6206c01 (2).png

Last edited: