Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Well I mean technically I didn't find out about it organically. I knew about KF because of the shithole I was at before that dunking on Null constantly. Then before I got banned in less than 6 days from kiwi farms for asking Null
I meant the Isaac thing. Aside from what I told you already, you just happened to stumble into this shit storm unexpectedly and found out as you went along how bad he was.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
You seem mad
So let me get this straight.
@Anne Hathaway Fan , a possible Bryan sock is larping as a protector of kids even though his friends

-Empresa posts cartoon kids online
-Kengle says he's not into loli that much
-Crimson fucker. The proven registered sex offender is posting about child cooking and etc?
Screenshot_20240220_152628_Chrome.jpg

Hmm very interesting

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
So let me get this straight.
@Anne Hathaway Fan , a possible Bryan sock is larping as a protector of kids even though his friends

-Empresa posts cartoon kids online
-Kengle says he's not into loli that much
-Crimson fucker. The proven registered sex offender is posting about child cooking and etc?
View attachment 54568

Hmm very interesting

Yes @Anne Hathaway Fan got banned from kiwifarms probably for supporting pedophiles.
If he is Bryan dunn then he's lying and is doing his socking thing again

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
I meant the Isaac thing. Aside from what I told you already, you just happened to stumble into this shit storm unexpectedly and found out as you went along how bad he was.
Oh absolutely.

And you want to know something funny I just realized? My ex-wife still works for those agencies and they share information from state to state. All I need is the case number which is on that paperwork but you have the investigator and alleged abusers name too so... If he wants to keep jibber jabbering at me I might have to fuck around and ask her to pull that case up. Then I'll have all the gory details including the notes from the investigator.

I'll get back to you on that one pending the legality of it. I don't want to get her in trouble or do anything that's going to jeopardize my freedom. I'm not going to go to jail for some jamoke who porks his toddlers.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Oh absolutely.

And you want to know something funny I just realized? My ex-wife still works for those agencies and they share information from state to state. All I need is the case number which is on that paperwork but you have the investigator and alleged abusers name too so... If he wants to keep jibber jabbering at me I might have to fuck around and ask her to pull that case up. Then I'll have all the gory details including the notes from the investigator.

I'll get back to you on that one pending the legality of it. I don't want to get her in trouble or do anything that's going to jeopardize my freedom. I'm not going to go to jail for some jamoke who porks his toddlers.
Youre a proven pedophile supporter, possible pedophile

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Oh Empresa who posts cartoon pics of kids?
Interesting. Just another receipt of you guys being degenerates
Erm... that's Emp... the one whose channel you were happy to use. So.... you think that Emp is a nonce... you used their platform... ergo: Isaac confirms he is a nonce.

Thank God she took the kid, and left forever...

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Deflect, deflect, deflect from you being a child rapist supporter. Better hope you don't get doxxed
What are you going to doxx? My IP address? My name? My address? Scary.

What could you possibly expose about me that I haven't already stated? That I'm a nobody loser who doesn't give a shit about internet reputation? I'm on Onion Farms so everybody already assumed that.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
What are you going to doxx? My IP address? My name? My address? Scary.

What could you possibly expose about me that I haven't already stated? That I'm a nobody loser who doesn't give a shit about internet reputation? I'm on Onion Farms so everybody already assumed that.
He's going to dox your toaster ddos your microwave and hack your fridge.

Hopefully he doesn't datamine your forearm.

Reason: Your toilet will mine Bitcoin.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Erm... that's Emp... the one whose channel you were happy to use. So.... you think that Emp is a nonce... you used their platform... ergo: Isaac confirms he is a nonce.

Thank God she took the kid, and left forever...
The other pedophile is here to get bullied also!
It's fun time!
The pedophiles are uniting!
Hello Mr oinkwinson YouTube channel name.
Don't worry that's not all I know about you, pedophile 😈