Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
You know they say in prison that you have to show your papers to prove that you're not a pedophile or a rapist when you first get in there. And that's when you just get in there without allegations against you.

This dude has allegations with zero paperwork to back it up. And my first wife was one of those caseworkers I know for a fact that as soon as allegations like this are brought up DHS gets involved. It's automatically triggered along with the law enforcement probe. So I don't want to hear any bullshit excuse that he didn't get paperwork that said to the contrary, every state in this country will automatically trigger a DHS investigation and the bureaucracy of the government is such that you would have two or three different finding reports that you can easily take a picture of to prove the claim was false.

He would have paperwork if this was all cleared up, if it was just a misunderstanding or even a false accusation. It's not that he doesn't want to post it it's that he CAN'T post it because it either doesn't exist, or because something embarrassing is on that paperwork like they found out that he beats his kids, or the case is still open and they're collecting evidence that they can bring to the grand jury.
Look the flailing retard wants me to dance for online pedophiles LMAO while posting this rage paragraph. You getting mad pedo supporter?

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
@Warrior of Light @Valued Titan
Sifl_and_olly.jpg

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Look the flailing retard wants me to dance for online pedophiles LMAO while posting this rage paragraph. You getting mad pedo supporter?
Well I used talk to text so it really doesn't take me that long to post longer stuff. One of the perks of being as articulate as I am.

Nobody's asking you to dance we were just asking you to take one picture that says that the sexual abuse claims were unsubstantiated. Why are you so dead set on not clearing your name?

Everybody out here just lifting my memes and shit ๐Ÿ˜‚

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Lmao u wrote an unfunny thread about someone you're obv seething about
do you even know the person you're talking about? nigger, the person you are talking about is a guy from finland who's schizophrenic, retarded, and has spent a year documenting me, a literal nobody that no one cares about. the fact that someone is going out of their way to go after a person that's not notable in any way is pathetic

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Hey Ninja, didn't Bryan dunn or someone say this same thing? It might be another Bryan sock. Look at this accounts joined date
This accounts joined date is at the end of March which if you look over at kiwi farms is the day after I got banned from there under the same name.

Don't worry about my join date sweetheart. You're the one coping with aliases. I don't annoy people to the point where I get banned (except Null lol), so I don't need to sock. I go barefoot when I'm onion farmin, bitch.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
do you even know the person you're talking about? nigger, the person you are talking about is a guy from finland who's schizophrenic, retarded, and has spent a year documenting me, a literal nobody that no one cares about. the fact that someone is going out of their way to go after a person that's not notable in any way is pathetic
Dude listen I'm going to say this in front of everyone and not the DMs.

I know we've had our differences in the past but we need to put that aside and come together and shit on these nimrods for being lame as fuck.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
That's Dark Ninja from kiwifarms so they will defend each other.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
I posted over 1100 messages to make the sock credible in the event you came on the board a month later so that I could shit talk you.

Typical Warrior of light logic ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
>You find out about this organically
>Come to a logical conclusion based on their behavior and evidence at hand
>Get called a Bryan sock like he is some 4d chess player while calling him stupid and wrong about everything
He is going to have a copium overdose

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Bro you're on onionfarms as a regular user who is supported by crimson fucker and his group.
Your credibility is garbage. This statement alone just seems like you're mad.
Isn't OPs supposed to be funny?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
>You find out about this organically
>Come to a logical conclusion based on their behavior and evidence at hand
>Get called a Bryan sock like he is some 4d chess player while calling him stupid and wrong about everything
He is going to have a copium overdose
Well I mean technically I didn't find out about it organically. I knew about KF because of the shithole I was at before that dunking on Null constantly. Then before I got banned in less than 6 days from kiwi farms for asking Null if he was on his period and wanted me to get him some midol.

Last edited:

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Well I mean technically I didn't find out about it organically. I knew about KF because of the shithole I was at before that dunking on Null constantly. Then before I got banned in less than 6 days from kiwi farms for asking Null
Well technically I didn't find out about it organically. Before I left the original shithole I was in the running gag there was anytime somebody did something gay we had a gif of somebody shaking their head no and tapping a kiwi farm sign.

And before I got banned within 6 days for asking Null if it was his period and he wanted me to pick him up some midol, I heard people lamenting about how much they hated people on onion farms.

So obviously it was a given that this is where all the KF bullies end up lol. And so far I'm really liking it here.

Reason: Post #1111 neat!