Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Emp confirmed Valued Titan was his sock when he said ilias wasn't.
Oh Empresa who posts cartoon pics of kids?
Interesting. Just another receipt of you guys being degenerates
image.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Stop talking to yourself with alts and putting on a gay little puppet show.
Dude it's literally him and Socky putting on a Punch and Judy show pretending they're multiple people.

Look at the wrestling memes the new account lifted from me. That's obviously Socky because we are the only two people on this board that post wrestling shit.

EDIT: the lord of the game goof suit. That's Socky trying to get me wound up again so I'll argue with the pedophile who has an open case against him.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Dude it's literally him and Socky putting on a Punch and Judy show pretending they're multiple people.

Look at the wrestling memes the new account lifted from me. That's obviously Socky because we are the only two people on this board that post wrestling shit.

EDIT: the lord of the game goof suit. That's Socky trying to get me wound up again so I'll argue with the pedophile who has an open case against him.
He was talking to himself in the Isaac thread with that account for a while if you look here.

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
You know they say in prison that you have to show your papers to prove that you're not a pedophile or a rapist when you first get in there. And that's when you just get in there without allegations against you.

This dude has allegations with zero paperwork to back it up. And my first wife was one of those caseworkers I know for a fact that as soon as allegations like this are brought up DHS gets involved. It's automatically triggered along with the law enforcement probe. So I don't want to hear any bullshit excuse that he didn't get paperwork that said to the contrary, every state in this country will automatically trigger a DHS investigation and the bureaucracy of the government is such that you would have two or three different finding reports that you can easily take a picture of to prove the claim was false.

He would have paperwork if this was all cleared up, if it was just a misunderstanding or even a false accusation. It's not that he doesn't want to post it it's that he CAN'T post it because it either doesn't exist, or because something embarrassing is on that paperwork like they found out that he beats his kids, or the case is still open and they're collecting evidence that they can bring to the grand jury.

Reason: I like how they saw my Anne Hathaway pfp I'm still think I'm a girl

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Reason: At least he's honest now.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Yes I am your sock account.
Also I see this @Anne Hathaway Fan is upset she's getting bullied by a mere 1v5.
Is She a pedophile? Or just a pedo supporter?
Well she's defending Kengle when he says he's not into loli 'that much' and defending empresa posting kid cartoons. And is defending crimson fucker who is on the registry . And is a supporter of onionfarms. So I wouldn't be surprised she's a pedo herself

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Well she's defending Kengle when he says he's not into loli 'that much' and defending empresa posting kid cartoons. And is defending crimson fucker who is on the registry . And is a supporter of onionfarms. So I wouldn't be surprised she's a pedo herself
Yeah @Anne Hathaway Fan does definitely seem sus since she's supporting all this.
But afterall I'm just your sock account so I wouldn't know

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Yeah @Anne Hathaway Fan does definitely seem sus since she's supporting all this.
But afterall I'm just your sock account so I wouldn't know

I'll deal with those other people when I'm done dealing with this. Again trying to muddy The Waters by spreading blame instead of dealing with your own accusations.

You were accused of sexual abuse against children. Where is your paperwork from the agency that should have cleared you in their initial findings? You get that within the week theyre done the investigation.

And you can keep calling me a girl if you think that's an own lol. I've been called way worse online.