Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
it's glowie, you dumbfuck
Yy1ARbr.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Counterpoint:

(I had four or five pictures of different nog women having sex with dogs inside of spoiler tags here, but on the advice of my legal counsel I deleted it so you can either use your imagination or Google it for yourself)

but I digress...

View attachment 54411

Wow Google has a DISTURBING amount of image results for "black girl fucking a dog" btw
I thought that was a white girl thing

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Taste of Date. I mean, it's not projection, pointing out facts. After Isaac's wife found out about the CPS report, and that Isaac was running a discord server to hang out with minors... she left and took the kid. That's not projection. That's the facts. Jack.

Warrior of Light

Baby Onion
Taste of Date. I mean, it's not projection, pointing out facts. After Isaac's wife found out about the CPS report, and that Isaac was running a discord server to hang out with minors... she left and took the kid. That's not projection. That's the facts. Jack.
Nah It's obvious yall 3 are pedos. I already looked into yall even more lul