• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Default Prefix - Flag for Staff fate zero is trash rant

Default Prefix if you cannot use the other prefixes. Staff will adjust

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Bro sure knows a lot about the fate series for someone that supposedly hates it. I bet he secretly likes it and is ashamed of being a fan so over compensates. :trollface:

Mr.TM

Just dropping by for a while.
Baby Onion
Well Fate does tend to undermine it's message at times with hentai and fanservice but dear god, OP needs to chill.

orangesky55

Registered
Bro sure knows a lot about the fate series for someone that supposedly hates it. I bet he secretly likes it and is ashamed of being a fan so over compensates. :trollface:
no i fucking hate fate because i have wasted my fucking time of my life with this edgy emo 2deep4u philosophy faggotry i have readed the visual novel saw fate zero edgy emo garbage play the games i wasted my fucking time this overrated edgy
pseudo intellectual 3deep5me pile of fucking horseshit and i think nasu and urobuchi edgy emo pseudo intellectual faggots and the fans are bunch of 2deep4u pseudo intellectual cunts

orangesky55

Registered
Well Fate does tend to undermine it's message at times with hentai and fanservice but dear god, OP needs to chill.
no fate was always edgy emo pseudo intellectual pile of fucking shit and the philosophies and themes of pile of horseshit are fucking cringe edgy emo garbage and a huge pile of dogshit

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
no i fucking hate fate because i have wasted my fucking time of my life with this edgy emo 2deep4u philosophy faggotry i have readed the visual novel saw fate zero edgy emo garbage play the games i wasted my fucking time this overrated edgy
pseudo intellectual 3deep5me pile of fucking horseshit and i think nasu and urobuchi edgy emo pseudo intellectual faggots and the fans are bunch of 2deep4u pseudo intellectual cunts
Hate obsession is still obsession so it's no different than being a fan. You're only going to expose yourself to more of it. That is how algorithms work now.

orangesky55

Registered
Hate obsession is still obsession so it's no different than being a fan. You're only going to expose yourself to more of it. That is how algorithms work now.
no i fucking hate this edgy emo 2deep4u series and his pseudo intellectual faggots fans i fucking hate that nasu faggot and that urobuchi cunt here what i about that edgy emo cunt Kiritsugu and that emo edgy pretentious nihilistic faggot urobuchi aka urofaggot
1610019003672.jpg
8u63zk.jpg

orangesky55

Registered
also fuck this bitch ass nigger
great this dick in your ass you faggot what a fucking shit faggy dick sucking video that i why hate youtube because of faggots like this cunt who suck this 2deep4u edgy emo pseudo intellectual pile of dogshit i hope this channel and video burns the fucking ground fuck everyone on youtube who likes fate zero #fuckfatezero #fatezerosucks

orangesky55

Registered
also fuck this faggot

fuck this faggot too
fate zero is pile of fucking edgy emo 3deep5me pretentious pseudo intellectual pile of fucking horseshit and the people who like it are faggots and niggers

fuck this nigger too
fate zero is pile of fucking edgy emo 3deep5me pretentious pseudo intellectual pile of fucking horseshit and the people who like it are faggots and niggers

orangesky55

Registered
also fuck this faggot https://theanimehubcom.wordpress.com/2015/11/21/fatezero-series-review/ fate zero is a pile of fucking emo edgy 2deep4u shit and this guy is a fucking faggot and a cunt i hope fucked in the ass so hard #fuckfatezero #fatezerosucks also fuck this faggot too fuck this cunt fate zero is pile of emo overrated shit https://edmond-wu0895.medium.com/fate-zero-one-of-the-decades-finest-anime-64374898e63e i hope his ass gets raped fuck this deepfag kike i hope he gets fucked in the ass so hard and i hope get homeless https://storitorigrace.blogspot.com/2017/09/writing-lessons-from-anime-fatezero.html fuck fate zero edgy emo overrated faggotry shit