What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Onionfarms Bling - General Everyone who ordered from the OF store

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
This is the kind of shit that got you dunked on so hard you "forgot your login password" for a month.

I'm pretty sure it was longer than a month. And don't worry, I'm sure another game like rainbow six will come to game pass and I'll be autistically focused on it for so long you can act like I ran away again. I don't live on this forum, homie. I'll post here in spurts for a few days and then retreat into the wilderness once more.

I also like that you think you can shame me into not acting like a tard anymore. That ship sailed a long time ago, you dumb aboriginigger.

Last edited:

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
I also like that you think you can shame me into not acting like a tard anymore. That ship sailed a long time ago, you dumb aboriginigger.
I don't think anyone actually cared that much that you were gone, outside of having a chuckle at bullyciding some fag. Any shame you feel is purely of your own making and probably stems more from these pissweak excuses.

You had a tantrum, ragequit, and then came back. Just own it.

TheNotRealAsh

Still have Ashley Hutsell Jankowski's Address in my Banner
An Onion Among Onions
I don't think anyone actually cared that much that you were gone, outside of having a chuckle at bullyciding some fag. Any shame you feel is purely of your own making and probably stems more from these pissweak excuses.

You had a tantrum, ragequit, and then came back. Just own it.
Yeah this coy "I don't care" act is extremely gay.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Yeah this coy "I don't care" act is extremely gay.

Well if it's not fooling YOU I have no choice but to just log out and commit suicide. Now I just have to choose between pills or a noose. I'm leaning towards noose so I can do auto erotic asphyxiation so my family can find me a very compromising and funny way.

Seriously though, it's not an act. I'm an embarrassing idiot when I get too drunk and I own that. I guarantee you it will happen again and I'm sure @Crimson Fucker will have an epic milk fest out of me being a drunk lolcow, because he's the only one who's been clever enough on here to figure out how to push my buttons the right way.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Well if it's not fooling YOU I have no choice but to just log out and commit suicide. Now I just have to choose between pills or a noose. I'm leaning towards noose so I can do auto erotic asphyxiation so my family can find me a very compromising and funny way.

Seriously though, it's not an act. I'm an embarrassing idiot when I get too drunk and I own that. I guarantee you it will happen again and I'm sure @Crimson Fucker will have an epic milk fest out of me being a drunk lolcow, because he's the only one who's been clever enough on here to figure out how to push my buttons the right way.
Pills are a chick way out. If you're not livestreaming a messy shotgun to the face then I don't think we can be friends.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
EpN7hWbXYAMrNNL.jpg

Back