What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Dr Disrespect allegations

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
That's what I'm saying man if he was admitting to and now walking back even TALKING to her, that means there's some shit that's about to come out that's going to be way worse. Like, "I came inside of her and my doctor disrespect money has been paying for the baby" type shit might come out.

And by the way, can we just get ONE fucking streamer who ends up being a serial killer? Just one time please?

I don't know what it is about streaming on twitch and YouTube that makes you want to put your penis inside of a child, but it would be awesome to just have one dude who does live streams end up getting arrested for dismembering 17 hookers at the flying J truck stop.
I want dictator streamer. The idea of Kim Yo Jong taking over and doing lives streams with a literal and figurative army of simps who donate their Communist checks to her is amusing to me. She can ban chat from life with death squads if they talk shit or say anything sexual about her.

Back