Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Donald Trump Spergatory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ken merged all the Trump threads together
why.png

Screenshot_2024-08-25_21-48-29.png

I'll ask the same question I asked of @Null's proposal to merge the KF video and images threads together.

Why would you?

And yet Ken did it anyway.

Almost ever day I notice the forums are rearranged slightly. Posts moved from one place to another, threads deleted, wikis deleted and reinstalled, step children banned and unbanned, the nigger word banned in some forums but not others but only sometimes, etc. The Kiwi Farms forum is at the top one day, in the middle the next, and back to the top the day after that.

In the case of the Donald Trump threads, and in fact almost all of these changes, the end result is worse than what was there before. You've got multiple conversations merged together, like listening to five telephone calls simultaneously. Whatever semblance of coherence might've been there before is completely gone and the resulting thread is practically worthless.

You pretty much know next month the political forum will be once again split into Left, Right, and Nigerian like they were before, despite the fact that their merging was actually a good idea.

If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Probably one of the smartest things I've ever heard on this forum

Yea but autistics are known for needing order, right?

I love how we're going to have 897,000 posts about fucking Nigerians and motherfuckers from Turkmenistan and other stuff that literally nobody gives a FUCK about so the thread will die on the vine, but several different conversations about Trump that have quality memes and funny shitposts will end up as these gigantic megalopolis style threads that are so big that you couldn't possibly be able to find the thing that you're looking for.

It really was a fucking stupid move.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back