What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Donald Trump - Psychology Aspects

It probably didn't but there is so much material It's not going to make any difference.
What in the fuck are you talking about, retard? At least write an OP where you copy/paste some stupid bullshit CNN already wrote about Trump 8 years ago.
There is no material, you just took one of my posts and tried to move it around to fit some weird fucking narrative of yours. Stop fucking with shit, you dumb nigger loving coon

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
What in the fuck are you talking about, retard? At least write an OP where you copy/paste some stupid bullshit CNN already wrote about Trump 8 years ago.
There is no material, you just took one of my posts and tried to move it around to fit some weird fucking narrative of yours. Stop fucking with shit, you dumb nigger loving coon
I meant to say there is so much material on Donald Trump on the internet it won't make any difference.

He's a truly fascinating and dangerous person. In next few decades, he will go down as the most iconic demagogue in the history, whether people like him or not. It's like he brings the worst out of people who used to be private with political beliefs. He is a culmination of everything wrong with American politics: showmanship, blatant profiteering, media fearmongering, and identity politics.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
He's a truly fascinating and dangerous person. In next few decades, he will go down as the most iconic demagogue in the history, whether people like him or not. It's like he brings the worst out of people who used to be private with political beliefs. He is a culmination of everything wrong with American politics: showmanship, blatant profiteering, media fearmongering, and identity politics.

And yet we, the people decided to vote in a fucking reality TV star as president.

Shame on us for being so stupid.

And he pulled back the curtain and showed us how fucking easy being the president is, because he did a way better job then someone with zero experience in politics should have.

Back