What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Donald Trump - Gargamel Furry Discussion

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
I do not sexualize furry fandom
It's a fetish, not a fandom
And at this point, I don't even consider myself to be a part of it
Ok Josh, you totally only used to be a gay pedo nekophile 🙄
So far only you, Jewsh and Milo have been able to conquer your paraphilias. What's your secret? Realizing that being a dog fucking faggot isn't going to go over well outside of Catler's DMs?

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
It's a fetish, not a fandom
Splitting hairs.

Ok Josh, you totally only used to be a gay pedo nekophile
What's a nekophile?

So far only you, Jewsh and Milo have been able to conquer your paraphilias. What's your secret? Realizing that being a dog fucking faggot isn't going to go over well outside of Catler's DMs?
Why are you hammering pedophile shit so hard? If you want to turn this place into the OnA forums so bad go do your pedo Salem witch trials over there. You'll get plenty of it from those morbidly obese disability check cashers.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
Splitting hairs
It's like calling niggas who like getting fisted a fandom. Furfags try and sanitize their fucked up fetish circlejerk. Never let them
Why are you hammering pedophile shit so hard?
Oh hey, your ringtone started playing
:trollface:

What's a nekophile?
Neko is jap for cat, usually used online to refer to cat/human hybrids in animoo

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
If you want to turn this place into the OnA forums so bad go do your pedo Salem witch trials over there.
Or I can just post where and what I like. Kengle continuously has tried to open his (((big tent))) to every sort of degen, just as long as they say "Josh Moon bad" loud enough. I will do my part to remind them that even if they avoid facing the wall, they will face Judgement

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Or I can just post where and what I like. Kengle continuously has tried to open his (((big tent))) to every sort of degen, just as long as they say "Josh Moon bad" loud enough. I will do my part to remind them that even if they avoid facing the wall, they will face Judgement

I just don't want a repeat of PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE that I got over there.

Gargamel

Trans Hathaway Fan's personal a-log
Hellovan Onion
Why are you hammering pedophile shit so hard?
It started with this post on my KF profile, which was made after I got banned:
pedoshit.png

It has no basis in truth. Jason Wynn is one of those users who likes to push the false narrative that furry = pedophile.

Daniel Lopez (@Time 4 Guillotines) decided to try and bully me with this fake bullshit accusation. He'd probably say he was successfull. I'm not so sure. I honestly didn't know how to properly deal with this kind of bullshit at the time, so perhaps I let him get one over on me, for a time. I do know how to deal with it now, however.

Speaking of bullshit, if you search on KF, you can see that this Jason Wynn individual is no stranger to calling random people pedophiles:
wynn.png

Far as I'm concerned Jason Wynn is little more than a worthless troll, and a detriment to Kiwi Farms.

If you want to turn this place into the OnA forums so bad go do your pedo Salem witch trials over there. You'll get plenty of it from those morbidly obese disability check cashers.
I do not know this moron's history, but I'm guessing based on facts I do know that he probably got kicked out of OnA. Otherwise, why wouldn't be he there instead? You'd think a terminally online attention seeking troll retard would prefer the much larger audience that venue has to offer.

He's here because @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt can't figure out how to get rid of him.

I just don't want a repeat of PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE PEDOPHILE that I got over there.
If retard spic wants to let the site burn, I say, let it fucking burn.

Crimson Fucker

Å¢epeÅŸ
An Onion Among Onions
It started with this post on my KF profile, which was made after I got banned:
View attachment 60154

It has no basis in truth. Jason Wynn is one of those users who likes to push the false narrative that furry = pedophile.

Daniel Lopez (@Time 4 Guillotines) decided to try and bully me with this fake bullshit accusation. He'd probably say he was successfull. I'm not so sure. I honestly didn't know how to properly deal with this kind of bullshit at the time, so perhaps I let him get one over on me, for a time. I do know how to deal with it now, however.

Speaking of bullshit, if you search on KF, you can see that this Jason Wynn individual is no stranger to calling random people pedophiles:
View attachment 60155

Far as I'm concerned Jason Wynn is little more than a worthless troll, and a detriment to Kiwi Farms.

I do not know this moron's history, but I'm guessing based on facts I do know that he probably got kicked out of OnA. Otherwise, why wouldn't be he there instead? You'd think a terminally online attention seeking troll retard would prefer the much larger audience that venue has to offer.

He's here because @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt can't figure out how to get rid of him.

If retard spic wants to let the site burn, I say, let it fucking burn.
He said himself he thinks all furries are pedophiles. I don't even like furries but know that's just reaching harder than fat guys doing anal.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
He's full of shit, as always. No different than his little carnie hobo story. Daniel Lopez (@Time 4 Guillotines) is a miserable spic and a terminally online troll who literally has nothing better to do than to make bullshit posts to try to upset people.

I feel like I've already explained this. There was no pedophilia in the Catler DM chains. I did not engage in ERP. I do not sexualize furry fandom, and at this point, I don't even consider myself to be a part of it. This type of bullshit is why I archived the DM chains in the first place.
Ok groomer

Back