Decision About the Store

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
I have gone ahead and did a little test order on the store. I want to see how this works out. If it does, then I think a little test run is in order: As for the smiley onion: I will go ahead and create products on demand with this logo if this is what you want.

I think two stores are in order. I want one of them just for us with custom promotional merchandise (and we have a pretty wide selection). The other is a more general store for the general public that will by and large have more generic designs.

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
Will you consider designs if they're submitted? Spedestrian did reconfirm that all of the stickers he designed are free-to-use, so I bet a few of us could come up with some fun stuff

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Yes. Whatever you would like (within reason).
Screenshot_20240415-151827.png

Sooooo... Tricked out hockey gear still on the table? 🤔

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Lol I'd think pricing would be a major issue. But basketball shorts, t-shirts, hoodies, etc would be plausible? I might have the plug on sticker printing but I don't know how to do anonymous fulfillment 😑
Yeah the gears like a hundred and something when you order one, and like 75 each if you order six.

I was more thinking of buying the gear for the goof when I play hockey with my friends, because we wear jerseys and stuff but most of it's just random shit we bought.

If I do end up having that made I'll definitely post a picture (without my face of course) of me wearing it lol