Debate MylarBalloon123 on whatever the fuck he's talking about

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
fuck off American. you don't know what Germans listed to 20 years ago.
I'm not American, and in fact I once played all of Ministry's Pslam 69 album in a bar in Bremen. You have shit taste in music, even for a german. That's all. I mean, no Can?

only faggots listen to American "music"
Like Tori Amos? That you listen to.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
go fuck 50 Cent and all American rock artists in your bed.
hoff.jpg
Your people love this guy. He gave you your freedom. Be grateful.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
I can ask you the same, what is it about Trump you guys love so much?
Already said that I'm not American. I did live there tho', but many many years ago. However, I think people loved Trump because he had inherited "Fuck You" money, is kinda funny, and more than that: He's not Hitlery Clinton.

So... back to The Hoff, your thoughts? On why the germans love him so much?

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
Already said that I'm not American. I did live there tho', but many many years ago. However, I think people loved Trump because he had inherited "Fuck You" money, is kinda funny, and more than that: He's not Hitlery Clinton.

So... back to The Hoff, your thoughts? On why the germans love him so much?
it depends on who you ask, some people liked DDR while others were happy the Berlin wall fall in 1989.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
it depends on who you ask, some people liked DDR while others were happy the Berlin wall fall in 1989
It was the music, wasn't it? The germans really love the music of The Hoff. What's THAT all about? Rhetorical question.

Do you have a voice like Kraut "der gap-oppah"?

MylarBalloon123

Baby Onion
It was the music, wasn't it? The germans really love the music of The Hoff. What's THAT all about? Rhetorical question.

Do you have a voice like Kraut "der gap-oppah"?
not all Germans are the same.
some Germans are into Hard Trance and oldschool house the stuff Power 612 played 20 years ago while some people has a more American taste.

Status
Not open for further replies.