Far East and Oceania Dalai Lama Apologises for on Camera Noncing

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
How do you reconcile what the fact that US soldiers were told to ignore the screams of little boys being raped by the Afghan allies?
Sodomy is explicitly forbidden in the Quran and is to be met with death by stoning. No Muslim living according to the Quran would engage in such things.
However, the (((Church of Rome))) was founded on gay child abuse. It's a fundamental part of being a Catholic.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Sodomy is explicitly forbidden in the Quran and is to be met with death by stoning. No Muslim living according to the Quran would engage in such things.
However, the (((Church of Rome))) was founded on gay child abuse. It's a fundamental part of being a Catholic.
View attachment 53863
Now if you want to start insulting my religion and talk about it being based on child abuse with no evidence, that's rich coming from somebody who's prophet married a 6 year old and fucked her when she was 9.

Or was there something about the story of Aisha that's not the truth?

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Or was there something about the story of Aisha that's not the truth?
No he married her at 9 but the Quran says that it's not permissible to consummate a marriage until the female has started menstruating. Since this was 1600 years ago and children weren't pumped full of cow hormones, Aisha likely didn't begin menstruation until around 14, if not later.
Not remotely acceptable by today's standards of course, but back then life expectancy was hardly over 30, so by their perspective she would have been roughly middle age.
By the way, how old was Mary when she gave birth to Jesus?

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Late teens to early twenties, typical of a Jewish woman of the time.

Screenshot_20240419-173944.png

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
It's generally believed she was 15, so she was about 14 when that Roman soldier Yaweh knocked her up. Not very different from the story of Aisha
I don't know what your Imam told you to make you feel better about Muhammad, but it's a matter of historical record that Jewish women in the area married and gave birth later than the normal standard.

I mean say what you want about the Roman empire notwithstanding, they kept pretty good records my guy. That's pretty much how we know the crucifixion of Jesus happened.

Side note: I know it's not the popular view but I think the Egyptian empire was even cooler than the Romans.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
That's pretty much how we know the crucifixion of Jesus happened.
Didn't happen, they used a body double
Side note: I know it's not the popular view but I think the Egyptian empire was even cooler than the Romans.
🤔
I think Egypt had better monuments but it's cool to be able to read Marcus Aurelius' diary and shit like that. Also latin alphabet is superior to the emoji bullshit Egypt used

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
No he married her at 9 but the Quran says that it's not permissible to consummate a marriage until the female has started menstruating. Since this was 1600 years ago and children weren't pumped full of cow hormones, Aisha likely didn't begin menstruation until around 14, if not later.
Not remotely acceptable by today's standards of course, but back then life expectancy was hardly over 30, so by their perspective she would have been roughly middle age.
"Well see because people died quicker in the old days it was okay to have sex with a 14 year old girl. My logic is irrefutable, Cath-chuds."

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
Didn't happen, they used a body double

Don't know, not a Muslim 😏
You know a disturbing amount of shit about Islam then. If you aren't backpedaling I'm to assume that you're around my age and got shipped to the middle east? We're an entire generation of dudes that know a bunch of stuff about Muslims because we were over there killing them lol

I'm probably a dirty shitskin beaner though, as that one kid keeps yelling lol
That kid also says that I'm you, though. I've been burned taking the word of the mentally retarded before, so I'm skeptical.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
You know what disturbing amount of shit about Islam then. If you aren't backpedaling I'm too assume that you're around my age and got shipped to the middle east? We're an entire generation of dudes that know a bunch of stuff about Muslims because we were over there killing them lol
I'm something of a sympathizer, I suppose. I think it's important to thoroughly understand groups of people, especially when they're a group that makes up like a quarter of humans. There's great aspects of Islam but there's also bullshit in there, like the part of the Quran where Muhammad said that God told him his abusive uncle was absolutely going to the worst part of hell. Very fanfic tier
Overall, I think if you're actually living by the law and morality set out in the Bible or the Quran, you're probably a decent person.
I've been burned taking the word of the mentally retarded before, so I'm skeptical.
Hey! I resemble that remark 🤣

Anne Hathaway Fan

Hellovan Onion
I'm something of a sympathizer, I suppose. I think it's important to thoroughly understand groups of people, especially when they're a group that makes up like a quarter of humans. There's great aspects of Islam but there's also bullshit in there, like the part of the Quran where Muhammad said that God told him his abusive uncle was absolutely going to the worst part of hell. Very fanfic tier
Overall, I think if you're actually living by the law and morality set out in the Bible or the Quran, you're probably a decent person.
Reasonable

Hey! I resemble that remark 🤣
No I meant that kid is retarded, don't steal his thunder lol