Freeze Peach 🍑 crescent / 2nd in command / roses's brother

Used for controversial topics that hinge upon 1st amendment concerns vs. Fed posting. Please Note: Genuine threats advocating violence that are in violation of federal law will not be tolerated.
Some shit is hard to explain. But there is a place called the either. It's where thoughts hit others before mouths opens to speak them. Where intuition and ideas come from. Michael Jackson once said that he had to make songs before prince. Referencing this place. Last night I was researching wormholes. How they are not proven to exist but are yet used in mathematics and physics to solve problems like particles, shit I can't understand. I bring both these things up because I keep feeling like I lived a life before this one where it was in the 80s and 90s. I don't have any memories of this but I feel like I have experienced a life before this one and I may have met my fate before the 2000s at a young age; 20s or 30s. I know this sounds crazy but I cannot explain it. And the more I dig myself into the either of things and the fact time doesn't exist. Nor does history, the present or the future. And if you leave this world in the perspective of just either. Then you see things from the lens of lives before you. Perhaps this can explain my oddities. I know my dead brother can't just communicating me through events, people and circumstances. Every time something builds up to going wrong, then it goes wrong; then what goes wrong dissolves into a right. Then his name appears constantly to remind me it is either me or him changing my world. Lately because of my strange feelings of a past life I only made peace with life more for some unknown reason. Call it insanity because one can go mad with thoughts beyond his own realm of understanding. But you can introspect so much to see that nothing matters but then the things you hold close do. That you belong no matter when you were born. You could have been an artist or an astronaut but it doesn't matter only when you make it matter. One can own a million cars or one can own a million pets. One can hold pennies, One can hold more assets than the gold in the world. You grow out your hair or you keep it short. It's all the same and nothing is real. The calendar is as fool of shit as any job you have to work. Even when you have a career, you could have a different one in another timeline. And timelines intercept, mingle, or move apart. Parallel universes exist but not in the fashion you see in movies or shows. Maybe I'm going through a mentioned worm hole. I know everything is full of it's own shit but I feel like I have seen this movie before called "life". And as much as I love the time I'm in, that again isn't real; I feel like I have lived in a time where things were better in it's own ways. Only for me to take a previous life for granite once I have discovered that I lived it in the first place. Reincarnation is very real. Do your research into it. But you can only know the answers of yours through lucid dreaming, astral projection or simply meditating til you fall asleep. I don't know. I know this. The timeline where I run onionfarms is full of gifts for not just myself but for the people that will reside in it who never heard of it. Under a new era because of me. It will prosper. Likewise to soemo.
 

Online statistics

Members online
5
Guests online
721
Total visitors
726

Visitor Heatmap

Back
Top Bottom