What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Cows to Gossip About

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I am going through the lolcows on Kiwifarms. Here are the scores of some of the lolcows. All of them get the green light.

Lucas Werner Follower Total Score 14173 Below 20,000 but nonetheless in the public Eye
Susan Schofield Cabana Total Score 28,300 Largest source YouTube
Zoe Quinn Total Score 130,454 Largest Source Twitter
Farrah Flawless Total Score 397,396 Largest Source TikTok
Desmond Napoles Total Score 217,483 Largest Source Instagram
Movie Bob (Bob Chipman) Total Score 31,749 Largest Source Twitter
Jack Scalfani Total Score 471,305 Largest Source YouTube
George Ouzounia (Maddox) Total Score 414,716 Largest Source YouTube
Tim Pool Total Score 2,555,291 Largest Source YouTube

D

Deleted member 158

I am going through the lolcows on Kiwifarms. Here are the scores of some of the lolcows. All of them get the green light.

Lucas Werner Follower Total Score 14173 Below 20,000 but nonetheless in the public Eye
Susan Schofield Cabana Total Score 28,300 Largest source YouTube
Zoe Quinn Total Score 130,454 Largest Source Twitter
Farrah Flawless Total Score 397,396 Largest Source TikTok
Desmond Napoles Total Score 217,483 Largest Source Instagram
Movie Bob (Bob Chipman) Total Score 31,749 Largest Source Twitter
Jack Scalfani Total Score 471,305 Largest Source YouTube
George Ouzounia (Maddox) Total Score 414,716 Largest Source YouTube
Tim Pool Total Score 2,555,291 Largest Source YouTube
I was thinking about the Minecraft Youtuber Dream. He's got around 14 million subscribers and recently has been exposed by speedrunning moderators as a cheater. He vehemently denies any of the evidence they've created and is using pretty similar rhetoric to Trump throwing temper tantrums on Twitter, not to mention his rabid fans target anyone and everyone who talks badly about their god.
I'm not particularly interested in him, not do I have the time, but someone else could make a thread. Should be some interesting developments.

Loona

Don't fucking think about it.
Remarkable Onion
I was thinking about the Minecraft Youtuber Dream. He's got around 14 million subscribers and recently has been exposed by speedrunning moderators as a cheater. He vehemently denies any of the evidence they've created and is using pretty similar rhetoric to Trump throwing temper tantrums on Twitter, not to mention his rabid fans target anyone and everyone who talks badly about their god.
I'm not particularly interested in him, not do I have the time, but someone else could make a thread. Should be some interesting developments.
I think he could be a somewhat good candidate. I could write an OP if no one else will, but since I'll be busy this week, it might take a while.

Need For Sneed

I feel the need
Hellovan Onion
I'd respectfully suggest that in Desmond's case, it's his mother that's the lolcow (Wendylou). The way she whores poor Desmond out to degenerates to win asspats, not to mention the way she uses him to vicariously relive the wild '90s youth she always wanted but could never have. You can just tell that poor kid is dead inside. Here's hoping he'll snap one day and decapitate his mom live on TikTok in Minecraft.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Yes . That is fine. Someone with 14 million subscribers is a celebrity.

SIGSEGV

Segmentation fault (core dumped)
An Onion Among Onions
Yeah @OnionNull I'm really not sure about the whole "20k followers" requirement. If you're worried about personal army requests, I can assure you that Kiwi Farms users are pretty fucking good at identifying them on their own. Could I at least persuade you to make a compromise with the majority of the userbase who are opposed to the requirement?
  • Individuals with 20k or more followers are eligible for threads without the need for staff approval
  • Individuals with less than 20k followers are still eligible for threads, but staff approval is required beforehand to verify that the individual is actually lolcow material
I think this would make everyone happy. You still have the follower count requirement in place, it's just not quite as strictly applied, which makes the userbase happy. I'd strongly urge you to consider my suggestion.

Syrup

queen opee the great
Hellovan Onion
Yeah @OnionNull I'm really not sure about the whole "20k followers" requirement. If you're worried about personal army requests, I can assure you that Kiwi Farms users are pretty fucking good at identifying them on their own. Could I at least persuade you to make a compromise with the majority of the userbase who are opposed to the requirement?
  • Individuals with 20k or more followers are eligible for threads without the need for staff approval
  • Individuals with less than 20k followers are still eligible for threads, but staff approval is required beforehand to verify that the individual is actually lolcow material
I think this would make everyone happy. You still have the follower count requirement in place, it's just not quite as strictly applied, which makes the userbase happy. I'd strongly urge you to consider my suggestion.
Good Idea sigs ?

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Yes. I can go along with that.

Mario

Mamamia
Hellovan Onion
I implore you should be extra careful on picking the Cows from the internet famous section on KF or Gunt sub-forum since the community that a lot of them come from is one that is deeply entangled with politics.

This is a good idea since followers can sometimes become nebulous considering nowadays you can buy followers on platforms. Not only that but some people like Onision have a high subscriber count but engagement on each video so low its pitiful.

Some suggestion on people to look into to confirm
  • Onision
  • Chantel
  • Russel greer
  • Khordkittl
  • Amari Turcol

wtfeasymode

this game sucks
Remarkable Onion
Ian "Vaush" Kochinski is someone who has a cow thread on the other farms and over 20k subscribers. Xanderhal is someone who i've heard some people talk about in regards to getting a cow thread. There's also Dax Harrera, Ethan Klein, Daniel Keem, Calvin "LeafyIsHere" Marquez, Niall "Pyrocynical" Comas (mostly his recent allegations), Brittany Venti, and Dominique "SonicFox" McLean just to name a few well known cows that have had threads

Back