Music Related & Entertainment Classical Music Thread

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
It was once! I swear someone in the call requested to not be heard so i muffled it with muzak . the audio was not relevant i promise you. also I have to be careful about music selection sometimes it wont show in certain countries . although it only gets blocked in irrelevant places like russia where no one even watches my videos lol
Lol it's all good man, it only stands out because it was audio related to a niche interest. If you're going to keep uploading to the alt-tube, you should start plugging it harder at the start of the video and eventually just make that homebase, save for maybe a trailer for what the call was like on YT.

Empresa

Ladmin
omg you sound just like some of my associates that help me with the videos , you dont understand I tried making it my homebase but rumble is so shitty , thats why i post whatever there and host the live streams there cause its just easier to edit them after instead of getting flagged down by lainey and her simps on yt . I'll make the effort , censor myself ,deal with copyright ,than use rumble exclusively. its not about the views or subs its just an easier experience overall on my end .

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
its not about the views or subs its just an easier experience overall on my end .
I dig it. You're the one putting in effort, so long as the content keeps flowing, I'm down. On the note, I have a couple days worth of uploads to catch up on 😫
Either way, I don't use Discord, so know the work is appreciated. It's a seedy underbelly a lot of people would miss out on otherwise