Far East and Oceania China CCP General News and Discussion Thread

Use for gossip and drama concerning East Asia (the Far East)and Oceania

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't want to have to make a new post whenever they do something funny a disaster happens or they get exposed so we can just dump new and old stuff here.

I'll start with this i guess.

Last edited:

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
In a trap they set up for US and UK vessels.
Like Wile e. Coyote and the Road Runner.
"55 Chinese sailors are feared dead after nuclear submarine 'gets caught in a trap intended to snare British and US vessels in the Yellow Sea"
"Twenty-two officers were among the 55 reported to have died in the Yellow Sea"
"China denies it happened - and apparently refused international assistance"
:story:

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
I'm your friendly neighborhood skinwalker
You have to love the double-talk with this: We don't need to make a unilateral declaration of independence because we are already an independent country. But we really haven't said we are independent per se even though other people say we are an independent country so China really doesn't have any reason to invade us regardless of how many times they fly over our air-space.
Taipei, Oct. 21 (CNA) The Republic of China (Taiwan) is already an independent nation, and as such has no need to declare independence, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) said in a press release Saturday, after an EU official stated Friday that Taiwan should not make any unilateral declaration of independence.
According to the statement, the ministry noticed High Representative of the European Union for Foreign Affairs and Security Policy Josep Borrell published a piece on the European External Action Service (EEAS) website Friday, stating that the European Union's (EU) One China Policy remains unchanged and that "Taiwan should not embark on any unilateral declaration of independence."
https://focustaiwan.tw/politics/202310210009

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Earthquake kills over 100 in china, the fact their buildings are tofu dreg doesn't help when shit like this happens.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Xi Jingping makes heartfelt speech to Chinese citizens.
Xi_Jinping_March_2017.jpg