What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Chase / Chase663

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
So use your XYZ might be Lane
Screenshot_20240727-230232-980.png.png

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Dude, I'm just trying to sort out all this autism. So that way I can be clear on what I'm reading.
So you think null is sweeping it up for the vtubers and covering it up for some of the moderators and users that are fans?

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I just realized you signed up
Okay. That was my last fuck. These people have spend months whispering about how Chase was the next Henri. This unhinged figure trying to ruin things for Pippa. Meanwhile, they 1.) tried to ruin the life of a teenage Sharty for sharing the information that is now on that thread that they are sliding and 2.) started a witch hunt of an 18 year old invalid. And they expect me to treat them like they are the good guys in this situation?

No. FUCK Kuri Rinji, FUCK thhrang, FUCK everyone surrounding Nicolette, and likely FUCK Nicolette too. These faggots are doing exactly what KF was meant to call out. And if Josh can't get this shit under control, then FUCK HIM TOO.

I didn't sign up to be part of witch hurts of kids to protect some bitch's entertainment career. Did you? I don't want to be part of any political movement that has people in it that can do shit like this. I don't want to watch someone as entertainment who can do shit like this. FUCK THESE COMPLETE FAGS.
Okay who are you it says you just signed up Thursday? What was your kiwihandle how are you involved in this? And what is your relation to XYZ? And do you have any evidence of this cuz I haven't seen any of it yet and if I have I apologize if I missed it.

XYZ

Drama never sleeps
Baby Onion
Okay. That was my last fuck. These people have spend months whispering about how Chase was the next Henri. This unhinged figure trying to ruin things for Pippa. Meanwhile, they 1.) tried to ruin the life of a teenage Sharty for sharing the information that is now on that thread that they are sliding and 2.) started a witch hunt of an 18 year old invalid. And they expect me to treat them like they are the good guys in this situation?

No. FUCK Kuri Rinji, FUCK thhrang, FUCK everyone surrounding Nicolette, and likely FUCK Nicolette too. These faggots are doing exactly what KF was meant to call out. And if Josh can't get this shit under control, then FUCK HIM TOO.

I didn't sign up to be part of which hurts of kids to protect some bitch's entertainment career. Did you? I don't want to be part of any political movement that has people in it that can do shit like this. I don't want to watch someone as entertainment who can do shit like this. FUCK THESE COMPLETE FAGS.
Omg sissa

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
I'm someone who is pissed off that they keep attacking kids. And instead of taking any responsibility they just screech "CHASE!" like it's cover.
I don't know if XYZ is Chase. I think he probably is. I've had some interactions with some of these people. They seem like real nasty people. I can understand why he'd want to hide.
I'm just sick of hearing these people scream "CHASE!" over and over while doing evil shit.
Is that not okay?

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I'm someone who is pissed off that they keep attacking kids. And instead of taking any responsibility they just screech "CHASE!" like it's cover.
I don't know if XYZ is Chase. I think he probably is. I've had some interactions with some of these people. They seem like real nasty people. I can understand why he'd want to hide.
I'm just sick of hearing these people scream "CHASE!" over and over while doing evil shit.
Is that not okay?

Okay I don't know what's going on but I just stepped into a huge pile of autism.
This doesn't tell me anything I don't know who you are I don't know why you're on this forum I don't know if you were an ex kiwi farms user I don't know anything I just know you showed up around the same time as xyz
Are you a kiwi? You smell like faggotry.
Dude give it up you're running gay ops you really are this chase guy aren't you.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

I suspect that the @XYZ is the following schizo poster that is well known on kiwi farms
It would appear that he's doing the same kind of gay ops that he was doing there if you'll notice since being on this website he's done nothing but Post in this thread. I draw this to your attention because the individual is not only known causing disruptive behavior but is quite despicable themselves.

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/chase-...ader52-chrissy-rain-joel-david-thomas.143654/

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
You're stepping into something that's been going on for about six months now. So maybe chill out until you figure out what's going on.
I don't know who Chase is. I do know that I've spent six months now being thoroughly tired of hearing about him.
I think if XYZ is Chase he should say so, but obviously that is his decision.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
I don't know who the fuck you are either you just joined this website and are acting shady as fuck.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
@Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

I suspect that the @XYZ is the following schizo poster that is well known on kiwi farms
It would appear that he's doing the same kind of gay ops that he was doing there if you'll notice since being on this website he's done nothing but Post in this thread. I draw this to your attention because the individual is not only known causing disruptive behavior but is quite despicable themselves.

https://kiwifarms.st/threads/chase-...ader52-chrissy-rain-joel-david-thomas.143654/
I don't know if he's done anything despicable. I do know that faggots keep screaming his name while doing despicable shit.
Also, you're not using the term gayops correctly, at least as far as I understand the meaning.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
If you want to know more about me, than chill the fuck out and maybe I'll tell you. But I'm literally going to reach through the screen and slap the next person who says the word Chase.

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Okay this is going to be complicated and kind of hard to explain. The following individual was run off of kiwi farms.
Screenshot_20240727-231813-914.png
I believe they're now here onion farms Pulling the same gayops here

The following user @XYZ @MagnesiumCorp appear to be the person same. @XYZ is absolutely this person they have posted nowhere on this site except in the Pippa Pipkin thread. I posted a link to the relevant information this dude is fucking schizo.

Here's the link to the thread where he's having a conversation with himself and his sock account.https://www.onionfarms.com/threads/pippa-pipkin-nicolette-pinder.2281/page-17#post-121502

Last edited:

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
Yeah I don't have time for this retarded nonsense as far as I'm concerned you're a sock account for @XYZ and XYZ is definitely Chase.

MagnesiumCorp

Baby Onion
You seem to have plenty of time to spew retarded nonsense to me.
These were trying to run a life ruination campaign against a teenage multiple sclerosis victim while screaming Chase.
You don't have to be Chase to think that's fucked up as shit
Honestly I want XYZ to say he's Chase. They've built him up to the point where it's he's this evil dark lord or something. 😂 I want to see if he matches the hype. 😂

kiwifails

Meow
Hellovan Onion
You seem to have plenty of time to spew retarded nonsense to me.
These were trying to run a life ruination campaign against a teenage multiple sclerosis victim while screaming Chase.
You don't have to be Chase to think that's fucked up as shit
Honestly I want XYZ to say he's Chase. They've built him up to the point where it's he's this evil dark lord or something. 😂 I want to see if he matches the hype. 😂
Okay dude now you're just telling on yourself I know your@xyz sock account

Back