Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Associate Caroline Farrow Arrested by Police over "Malicious Posts" On Kiwifarms

People who are a part of the kiwifarms forum or closely connected with it.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Compelling rebuttal, very well articulated and persuasive reasoning. I concede.
i just can't help but to laugh man. you are like those stereotypical political extremists that can be found on both sides of the political spectrum. stormfront loonies? antifa retards? don't matter 'cause they are all the same all thanks to this neat little political theory:
1699707888330.png

That's all because of the left, they even eat their own for going a tiny bit off script. Look at Dave Chapelle, he's no conservative, but they wanted him cancelled because he wasn't a perfrct propaganda machine for them.

But you can't see that clear fact, or pretend not to so you can still feel like an enlightened centrist :story: Imagine seeing the problem and still saying "nowadays, it's all "hurr left bad" "hurr right bad" and so on". Lol no, it's virtually entirely the left's fault.
y'know this kind of tribalistic thinking is what sets us back. i agree that radical shit can be useful but it will only work in desperation a.k.a if you have nothing else to do because you have exhausted all possible actions. in the mean time: :takeyourmeds:

AnusSquirt69

Remarkable Onion
Can the two of you just stop having a personal argument that is completely off-topic in this thread?
Go argue with one another in DMs or on your walls, not here.
This is a thread about Caroline Farrow. If you have nothing to say about this specific topic, don't post here at all.
You're not a mod, faggot. Either use the report function or shut the fuck up.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
Can the two of you just stop having a personal argument that is completely off-topic in this thread?
Go argue with one another in DMs or on your walls, not here.
This is a thread about Caroline Farrow. If you have nothing to say about this specific topic, don't post here at all.

has caroline farrow done anything interesting lately to warrant talking about?