Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Bug Reports

Subtitle
Aka can upload media thread

TheNotRealAsh

Literally Ashley Hutsell Jankowski Address in my banner
Hellovan Onion
I don't know if this problem still exists but whenever you try to post it tells the user "Server Error"

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
bug.png
And it went a bit image board c90s.
eta
bug2.png
see?

Last edited:

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
I fucked up a template and I'm attempting to fix it now. This is more of what I'd call an annoying problem than a difficult one. The fucking template editor is throwing 403s at me for no reason so I have to figure that out first.

In the meantime many of the themes work great like Halloween. Sorry about this shit.

Last edited:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
I fucked up a template and I'm attempting to fix it now. This is more of what I'd call an annoying problem than a difficult one. The fucking template editor is throwing 403s at me for no reason so I have to figure that out first.

In the meantime many of the themes work great like Halloween. Sorry about this shit.
Do you have an idea of when it will be fixed?

Kunikazu Okumura

Remarkable Onion
Do you have an idea of when it will be fixed?
Honestly, I've been trying since 11am EST. All I did was remove two properties from a cookie and save helper_js_global.php. Shit broke so I added the lines back. It doesn't make any sense bc it was just properties on the cookie. Tried all sorts of stuff like rebuilding xenforo, ui.x, and checking the database for changes. Some of the other themes work so I could switch the default to one that isn't too dumb in the meantime. Definitely not going to change anything template-wise again until I get a local copy of the site working for testing.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Moderator
The themes from New Halloween 2 theme downward are okay. Anything above that is screwed up. Basically he tried to so some work on a template and this kind of ended up like a Rubik's cube that got scrambled. At any rate, I am bringing in an outside developer who can clean this up and take a look at the server errors that are listed and see what we can do about them.