Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Joshua Conner Moon - Kiwi Farms A Typical Mad On The Internet Stream

Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

RoseaPanthera

Remarkable Onion
>shitty intro music
>HI GUYS (nasally drunken Andrew Yang voice)
>complains about his life in his shithole Serbian apartment
>complains about section 230 and how it's going to fuck over his site if it gets repealed even though countless times again it hasn't
>makes fun of someone who he yearns to have as much notoriety as
>makes fun of Ethan Ralph, a man whom he secretly aspires to be, but yet takes joy in seeing others with more successful lives than him suffer
>"oh wait lemme show you this unfunny meme someone posted on my server"
>*loud typing with his hands of blubber
>weird shit happens in the video
>Metokur-like laughter without the smoking
>"LET'S CHECK IN ON THE FATTIES" (Andrew Yang voice gets even more drunk; shows a sign of his lack of self-awareness as the dwindling quality of his voice hints to him being a fat manlet himself)
>complains about being called a feeder even though unironically enjoys watching fat women eat and talk about their gay bullshit
>"well that's it, bye guys"
>shitty outro music
>doesn't stream for another two weeks

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
I went back on some of his old streams and when he covered individual people it was a lot more entertaining... It just seems like bullet point highlights of random news stories now...

SSF2T Old User

No Super Combos Necessary
Hellovan Onion
It devolved into being like a reading of his diary or something.
The sad part is I can imagine that actually happening:

>Dear Diary
>Today fucking sucks! I hate everyone in chat, why can't I have a day where no one acts like fucking spergs on my site!?
>I had to ban 2 users today for being annoying fucks! Life sure is hard!
>OMG, why won't everybody just leave me the fuck alone!? All I want is a wife and kids, even though I live in a shithole.
>It's settled, it's everyone's fault that I'm unhappy. Thank you Diary for listening to my problems
>Yours Truely, Josh

Yandere

Today's Yandere
Remarkable Onion
The sad part is I can imagine that actually happening:

>Dear Diary
>Today fucking sucks! I hate everyone in chat, why can't I have a day where no one acts like fucking spergs on my site!?
>I had to ban 2 users today for being annoying fucks! Life sure is hard!
>OMG, why won't everybody just leave me the fuck alone!? All I want is a wife and kids, even though I live in a shithole.
>It's settled, it's everyone's fault that I'm unhappy. Thank you Diary for listening to my problems
>Yours Truely, Josh
I read this in his nasally voice and it's too perfect, wtf?