Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
HOLY SHIT SOCKING JUST SENT ME A PHOTO OF HIMSELF! STUPID ASS DOXXED HIMSELF!

fantastic-dudes-get-to-make-you-happy-065a8a352c.jpg

Hahahaha you're gay for looking at it, fag! 😂

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
Last edited:

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
That's a chunky paw bro. Knuckles aren't supposed to dimple inwards.
Fuck you, my hand isn't chunky. It's just a lil banged up from working construction.

Screenshot_20240416-000025-668.png

That's a totally normal finger space/wrist width combination. Trying to give me a complex. Jerk off.

What level of the backrooms is that by the way.

It is the stairwell of my apartment building because I don't want you fucking animals to see something inside my house and use your scary hacker autism powers to figure out who I am.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
It is the stairwell of my apartment building because I don't want you fucking animals to see something inside my house and use your scary hacker autism powers to figure out who I am.
Too late. I'm that geo location YouTube guy and I already triangulated your position with the shape of the visible building, light fixture, and color of the wallpaper. There is only one place in the world with a building exactly like that and I used Google to find the exact match.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Too late. I'm that geo location YouTube guy and I already triangulated your position with the shape of the visible building, light fixture, and color of the wallpaper. There is only one place in the world with a building exactly like that and I used Google to find the exact match.
Son of a bitch!

Why did I click thaaaaaaaaat???

polonium

feels later than it is
Hellovan Onion
Fuck you, my hand isn't chunky. It's just a lil banged up from working construction
If you don't want people to dox your wank spanners then don't post pics I guess.
BTW I've got more cuts and scratches on my hands than that and I just work in tech. To be fair I'm pretty convinced soldering irons require a blood sacrifice each time you use.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
If you don't want people to dox your wank spanners then don't post pics I guess.
I'm perfectly fine with my hands being doxxed, if it proves the point that I'm white. Look how quick the gook shut up when he realized that he was talking to the white man btw.

BTW I've got more cuts and scratches on my hands than that and I just work in tech. To be fair I'm pretty convinced soldering irons require a blood sacrifice each time you use.
Well I mean I do wear gloves, I mean this is America for god sakes not a third world country. The heavy duty kind will prevent your hands from basically any kind of injury except when you actually break em.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
Are those three dots a gang tattoo?
View attachment 53181
Lol totally. So many white people are in gangs. When I was a kid in high school in the 90s we used to get drunk at house parties and you would get your "party dots" if someone happened to have a tattoo gun. I have a lot of stupid tattoos like that, I've been collecting them for the 40 years I've been alive.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Lol totally. So many white people are in gangs. When I was a kid in high school in the 90s we used to get drunk at house party and you would get your "party dots" if someone happened to have a tattoo gun. I have a lot of stupid tattoos like that, I've been collecting them for the 40 years I've been alive.
It was a joke hence the image. That's a question a police officer would ask and I like to ask those types of questions because they make people uncomfortable.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
It was a joke hence the image. That's a question a police officer would ask and I like to ask those types of questions because they make people uncomfortable.
Yes I know but I like you crimson and I figured I would explain why I have the three dots tattooed on my hand.

Sorry for boring you with my life!

(Runs away crying)