What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation Lidl Drip

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

VAIDS Victim

Cumsock Dodger
An Onion Among Onions
1692194072335.png

🤮

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion

Not enough minerals Not enough

minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals Not enough minerals
Hellovan Onion
You mention Dyn and Lidl trying to run a work...
lidlfeminazilarp.png
I personally believe that you can't be falselly accused of rape if you actually rape.

That's why all the sigma males and Top Gs are rapemaxxing.

Cavalier Cipolla

Onion Knight...on Onionfarms!
Baby Onion
Cuck duck really speaking facts on this one, though.
Burgerstan education might as well be EAducation, as it's very pay to win. Even shitholistans in Eastern Europe have better public education in some regards.

But American ignorance is a whole rabbit hole of its own, too complex for this post, with factors that you might find surprising.

KampungBoy

Local Moderator
Has Lidl ever even attempted to make a joke? He seems to be all business from my perspective. Even before he was dead set on the rape fiction gimmick he was mostly just posting surface level observations without any humor. Not a bad poster just not at all memorable or entertaining.

I guess he got his ego fluffed up by being Null's buttboy that he started believing his own hype. At the start of the year he seemed like a normal poster now he just brags about how much of a "giga stacy" he is in his own hugbox? I don't know what would be more mentally ill if this was a Null sock or a real person.

Back