• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Null/Kiwifarms Satire & Speculation what is this lolcow?

Parody Threads related to Kiwifarms Satire and speculation threads related to Null or Kiwifarms go here.

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
what is this? this forum die. this forum die because more drama than onion talk. what is lolcow? we farm we garden we onion why the lolcow? lolcow is cow farm? Do we beef and milk here why is onion farm if not onion farming?

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
i do not understan lolcow. i am here for ONION farming tips? there is none. what is this?

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
A lolcow is your contemptible, weird as fuck neighbor screaming about *current thing* at three am , instead of sleeping. Bonus points if they are making a hilarious spectacle of himself/herself where you can screenshot it and share.

Also be sure to amend your soil and clear out any grass roots before planting your onion starts, so your baby onions can focus on growing and not struggle against compacted soil.

unyuns

Hellovan Onion
Also be sure to amend your soil and clear out any grass roots before planting your onion starts, so your baby onions can focus on growing and not struggle against compacted soil.
YOU KNOW ONION GOOD! PATCHES CLEAR. GARLIC AND ONION FOR ME!
A lolcow is your contemptible, weird as fuck neighbor screaming about *current thing* at three am , instead of sleeping. Bonus points if they are making a hilarious spectacle of himself/herself where you can screenshot it and share.
thank for lolcow information to avail!

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
b70l5nxa7vc11.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
i do not understan lolcow. i am here for ONION farming tips? there is none. what is this?
Wrong site. This site is about farming kiwis. The site kiwifarms is about farming onions. Pretty confusing, I know. There was a war between the farmers and we stole each other's domains and the joke stuck. Try kiwifarms.st if you want to learn tips on how to farm onions.

Crimson Fucker

Œepeş
An Onion Among Onions
WHAT IS LOLCOW?
We farm cows for meat milk and cheese too because their domain got taken down and they were a partner site, so they migrated here and fused the farms together since kiwis and cows are typically on the same farms. Lolcow (lol = lots of love) basically means we use it for milk and not meat but if you want a good meat recipe for cows check my signature.

Last edited:

unyuns

Hellovan Onion