Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Configured the system: Yes you can register from the TOR network
Breaking Content 🧅

Sexuality Drama Vera Katerina Drew/Andrew Michael Kordik - director of The People's Joker/failed alt comedian/alien abduction conspiratard/pill freak

Sexuality related drama

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion
Vera Drew/Vera Katerina Drew/Andrew Michael Kordik - director & star of The People's Joker - failed alt comedian - alien abduction conspiratard - "pill freak" - Just another ContraPoints wannabe

The Lie Of Hot Trans People

Did you know that, before he trooned out and became "Vera Katerina Drew", the director of The People's Joker was an actual Gay from LA?

Meet Andrew Michael Kordik. This is him doing his standup comedy as a teenager :

One thing that should strike you while watching Vera Drew's cult hit movie The People's Joker is that AGP is a serious and dangerous mental disorder that is being enabled, applauded and encouraged instead of being recognized and treated before it gets to the horrific levels shown in that film. Instead of seeking a real psychiatrist who can help him deal with his decades-long overmedication and serial misdiagnoses - people who have been misdiagnosed and overmedicated for decades cannot simply stop using their medication but need to be weaned off of it slowly and gradually by a medical expert in psychopharmacology - Vera Drew goes and does "ketamine under supervision", whatever that means, and wallows in denial about being a drug addict even while openly admitting to his continued drug abuse in his interview with underground filmmaker BruceLaBruce, himself a seasoned drug user who of course immediately recognized that The People's Joker is basically a drug film inspired by Vera Drew's substance abuse. Yet not a single review on Letterboxd will point this out about the film.

Bing just doxxed The People's Joker director without me even having to lift a finger. Simply by typing in his name and going through the search hits, I eventually came across his legal name change court doxx from 2019 (meaning: someone else had looked up these documents before I did, IMO most likely the WB IP lawyers who wanted to sue him over his Joker film):

AndrewMichaelKrodikNamechangeDox.jpg

These are all of his name change legal doxx from the Glendale court, but it's not like I'm doxxing him because he literally still has this video up on his Youtube channel where he identifies himself as "Drew Kordik" at the beginning of the video:

This is his Youtube channel as "Drew M Kordik":

Archived: https://archive.is/ebmgL

His directing real on this Youtube channel is very interesting because it plainly shows that The People's Joker was just the natural outcome of all the other things he had already been doing for years:

He also has this "Vera Drew" Youtube channel where he himself hosts pre-trooning videos of himself, so it's not like I'm doxxing him by pointing out these videos that he himself has uploaded to Youtube and kept there for years :

It's actually kinda sad to know that Vera Drew made this video in 2018 while he as in the toxic abusive relationship with the person he was engaged in and meant to marry before he trooned out. The found footage collage of short clips in this video makes it look like images of normalcy and degeneracy were battling it out in his head:

This music video from 2015 looks like Drew was using the female actress to express his own jaded boredom and barely repressed disgust with all the gay men he was having mindless sex with at the time:

Here is another music video that Vera aka Andrew Michael Kordik made before he trooned out: "I do not know the meaning 'platonic'." (Vivian Strange will certainly agree with that part!)

This is a Livestream podcast from 2016 where Drew tells a story of anally fucking a woman for the duration of a whole month, then announcing at his grandfather's funeral that he was going to stop anally fucking said woman:

This doesn't get mentioned enough: Vera Drew did fund raise for The People's Joker, and actually managed to raise about $20k for his movie:

GoFundMeThePeoplesJokerCrowdFund.jpg

What can I say, at least Vera Drew didn't have to lie to his followers about being on the verge of homelessness and imminent eviction to con them into giving him money, only to spend the funds meant for his film on drugs and a new bed frame instead.

Vera Drew, like most troons, is actually de facto delusional. In his fundraising video for The People's Joker, he admitted getting into conspiracy theories through his grandfather, who was a US Air Force Korean War veteran.

According to this obituary, his grandfather died in 2018 ("Drew" is mentioned in the obituary as one of his grandchildren):

William R. Kordik, age 88, late of Frankfort, US Air Force Korean War Veteran, passed away peacefully with his family by his side. Beloved husband of 64 years of Catherine Kordik nee Misun. Loving father of Ellen Kordik (Tom Watembach), Billy (Dawn) Kordik and Mike (Tammy) Kordik. Proud grandfather of Paul, Lauren, Brian (Rosie), Jamie Schultz, Derek (Brandi) Buchmeier, Drew, Christa and great grandfather of 4. In lieu of flowers, a donation to the Joliet Area Community Hospice, 250 Water Stone Circle, Joliet, IL. 60431, would be appreciated. Visitation Monday, March 19, 2018, 3:00-9:00 PM. at the Vandenberg Funeral Home, 19604 Wolf Rd. Mokena, IL. 60448. Chapel service will be held at 7:00 PM Monday evening. Inurnment will be held at a later date at Abraham Lincoln National Cemetery. For information on services, 708-479-1210 or www.vandenbergfuneralhome.com

However, no one had any idea just how much of a crazy conspiratard Vera Drew actually is. Here he is in a 2019 Livestream interview insisting that one of his personal friends was actually abducted by aliens:

Vera Drew readily admits that he was "like a pill freak" as a drug addict, which would certainly explain his delusional belief about his friend being an alien abductee:

I'm just going to say it out loud: I personally do not believe that whatever original events inspired The People's Joker were a TIM/TIF relationship. I suspect that in 2018 Andrew Kordik was very likely in a gay relationship with another gay man, was madly in love with this guy to whom he got engaged to and was planning to gay-marry, but then Kordik proceeded to come out as trans to this other guy (likely due ROGD/watching other trans people blow up on social media and being envious of their success), and then had to deal with the cognitive dissonance of "asking a gay man to now pretend to be a straight guy in relationship with a woman", which his boyfriend likely attempted to do, at least for a while, just to entertain Andrew's delusional Vera LARP, but did so resentfully. Cos remember, Andrew said he originally intended to play both The Joker and Harley Quinn himself. I suspect that Andrew decided to have a TIF play the role of The Joker to avoid making it obvious that The People's Joker was about Andrew ruining a gay male relationship with his trooning out, and that whatever abuse occurred in that relationship was likely the result of Andrew forcing his LARP onto someone he was going to marry. I think that replacing what I personally suspect was Drew's gay male partner with a TIF, a delusional woman who thinks she's a man and is herself a drug addict, allows Andrew to deflect blame from himself by presenting two characters who are both delusional about what they are, and hence both to blame for attempting to have a relationship based an a lie, and it inevitably turning out toxic and abusive, because neither of them are able to name the problem for what it actually is: both are delusional drug addicts who are running away from the mess they've made in their real lives through make belief role play.

I've now read a lot of the reviews on Letterboxd of The People's Joker, and one name that pops up over and over in these reviews, especially the negative ones, is none other than Nyk (and I have to stop and appreciate, yet again, the sheer amounts of cultural damage that Nyk was able to achieve through his artificially inflated reach on Youtube):

TPJContraPoints13.jpgTPJContraPoints12.jpgTPJContraPoints11.jpgTPJContraPoints10.jpgTPJContraPoints09.jpgTPJContraPoints08.jpgTPJContraPoints07.jpgTPJContraPoints06.jpgTPJContraPoints05.jpgTPJContraPoints04.jpgTPJContraPoints03.jpgTPJContraPoints02.jpgTPJContraPoints01.jpgTPJContraPoints.jpg
TPJContraPoints14.jpg

ContraPoints? Who the fuck is ContraPoints? Someone whose old videos Vera Drew is literally copying in his own:

VeraDrewHotTopicMisdiagnosesList.jpgContraPointsMisdiagnosesList.jpg

It's telling just how many troons on Letterboxd use "Nostalgia Critic" as a shorthand for "badly made Youtube video", but the point still stands. Here you have all these people who transparently saw what Vera Drew's primary cultural reference was. You have all these people on Letterboxd who are already familiar with Nyk's videos, subconsciously understood what Vera Drew was trying to do with TPJ (with a couple comparing TPJ negatively to a Youtube video essay), but no one is willing to say the quiet part out loud: Andrew's ROGD in 2018 was very likely inspired by him encountering Nyk (ContraPoints blew up all over the mainstream media around that time) and wanting to do the same thing Nyk was doing. So Andrew trooned out, became "Vera Andrew" and made a feature length video essay where he recast his ruined male gay relationship as a toxic TIM/TIF relationship... just like Nyk did in one of his videos, where he alluded to his relationship to Theryn Meyer, a TIM/TIM relationship where Nyk accused Theryn Meyer of "lesbophobia" for conceding he was "unable to be in a relationship with another trans woman" (Theryn is an HSTS, and was planning to marry a Korean man before Nyk got in the way and homewrecked that impending marriage). Vera Drew doesn't want to be trans, he just wanted to be another ContraPoints.

I did a search to see if Vera Drew himself has ever mentioned Nyk by name and I found this 2019 interview where Andrew, one year into his trooning out, openly stated he wanted to work with Nyk:

VeraDrewContraPoints2019.jpg

Vera's takeaway from the success of cult hit movie The People's Joke is that he needs to be more compassionate towards other filmmakers on Letterboxd:

The sum of these three things amounted to a realization that I wanted to start talking about film in general differently. Not just his. All film. No more cynicism or unnecessary public ridicule. I truly love most movies I see but if I didn’t like a movie, I didn’t talk about it or at the very least, I’d provide more context and not take as many cheap shots. It’s why I give most movies on here five stars. Making film is hard. Most directors put so much of their soul into their films, and in Kevin’s case…it’s like…idk dude. As far as straight white cis men go, I don’t know that anyone makes films more personal and naked than him. Especially this one. It’s clearly a film that has been inside of him for 40 years. It’s the most personal movie he’s made since Chasing Amy. No matter where you land on his art, you gotta respect that he makes vulnerable movies that only he could make.

The times where I talked shit about Kevin or balked at something he made 30+ years ago…I’m no longer convinced that was me shit talking him…I think that was me putting down that 15 year old me. It is something I’m exploring in therapy and recovery these days. It was some toxic armor. A wall I put up to protect myself. An alt comedy/irony poisoned punk trying to distance herself from the sincerity…that embarrassing sincerity…

The motherfucker had to make a film of his own to realize that "making film is hard".

Vera also wants to see a greater brotherhood "sisterhood" of filmmakers who are contemporaries: "Sisters helping sisters."

Showbiz still does this. Contemporaries who should be friends, feeling threatened by each other to the point of resentment and alienation. When we’re all supposed to be on the same team. Not pulling the ladder up behind us. Sisters helping sisters.

I find it very telling that Vera Drew apparently considers it beneath himself to upload The People's Joker for free to the internet for free despite countless requests to do so. It's almost like doing so would be an admission on his part that he isn't the quirky auteur filmmaker that he wants to be seen as, but is rather just another one of those Youtube video essayists whose videos Vera himself has been watching (and copying) for free.

Stella O'Malley on the Link Between Euthanasia, Transition, and Psychiatric Medication: SG #71

Last edited:
r/Drama versus Vera Drew on the topic of pirating The People's Joker - Did Vera Drew rip off the testosterone gas scene in The People's Joker from ContraPoints' memory-holed Gender Dysphoria video? A close comparison of some shots.

r/Drama had already discovered Vera Drew months ago, LMAO:

director crying on twitter that some rando wanting a torrent of the film is actively hurting the queer community

This was the xeet which Vera Drew has since deleted:

I’m in 100,000 dollars of debt from this movie. It will eventually be on streaming.

I get it, I used to torrent, but this was an indie project made by a bunch of broke trans people. If you steal this film or torrent it, you’re actually actively hurting the queer community https://t.co/fmh4QOwyhw

— Vera🃏 (@VeraDrew22) April 28, 2024

How ironic that someone who used to torrent is now wheeling out the hard guilt trip for anyone who's still doing the same.

JUST KEEP LIVING IN YOUR SELFISH LITTLE BUBBLE WHERE YOU CAN JUSTIFY THEFT BECAUSE... I DONT KNOW... BECAUSE YOU THINK YOURE BETTER THAN EVERYONE ELSE?

ALL YOU'RE DOING IS PROVING THAT YOU DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PEOPLE WHO MAKE THESE MOVIES...

Some of his stans said they'd never pirate the movie:

i would never torrent the people's joker. especially not in the current state cinema is in supporting queer indie cinema seems more important than ever.

(am very glad to hear it will be on streaming though because i do enjoy home viewing)
8:39 PM · Apr 28, 2024

Never pirate things you want to see more of. Never pirate things made by marginalized folks. Never pirate great films like The People's Joker.

Others said Vera had an obligation to upload the movie because he crowdsources a portion of the money for it:

Ignoring the fucking audacity in crying theft over a borderline illegal retelling of the property of Warner Bros. Discovery: you crowdfunded the movie. You think that at the very least you could ask people to donate money to you on PayPal if they can’t see the movie
5:13 AM · Apr 29, 2024

LMAO this person accused Vera of being a "Content Cop Auteur":

you are actively harming the queer community by torrenting this month’s trans indie darling. incredible stuff. the era of the Cop Auteur has come

Vivian Strange had apparently also replied to Vera, but his tweet is gone:

If Vera is $100k in debt because of The People's Joker, he should follow Vivian's example and just post a new fundraiser on GoFundMe where he claims to be on the verge of eviction and homelessness. Just lie about it, Vivian lied and he raised $11k with no one but me asking where the money actually went. Vera is better known than Vivian at this point, so he will definitely raise the $100k in no time.

I was watching The People's Joker trailer again, and I was wondering about the scene where Dr. Crane of the Arkham Asylum "treats" a young Drew with testosterone gas:

BruceLaBruce in his interview with Vera Drew mentioning particularly liking the gas scene:

LABRUCE: You can definitely see the K influence in The People’s Joker. Well, there’s so many things I love about the film. You have your love interest in the film, who’s a trans man. And I’ve had so many problems with people wanting to make films a positive representation of certain kinds of characters. And I think it’s so refreshing and true to life that you have this character who’s trans, who’s not perfect, who is gaslighting you. And I love the literal use of the gas.

I however, being familiar with ContraPoints, made a very different association. I want to point this out, especially for Johnny/Jane Come Lately troons like Vivian Strange who only discovered Nyk during the Covid Lockdowns: I strongly suspect that the gas scene in The People's Joker where the Doctor gasses Drew is directly ripped off from Nyk's 2017 Gender Dysphoria video:

ContraPointsGDTestosteroneGas.jpg

"How are you gonna make me into a man?"
"Simple! Testosterone gas!"

Nyk took down the 2017 Gender Dysphoria video after he trooned out, but there are many mirrors of it available all over the internet. I note that Nyk is wearing the mask himself in his video, whereas Vera Drew used a young actor to play himself as a boy, perhaps to make the copying of Nyk's scene seem less obvious:

ContraPointsGDTestosteroneGas02.jpgVeraDrewPeoplesJokerGasScene.jpg

However, Vera Drew so closely (and obviously) copied Nyk's own framing of the testosterone gas scene, that Vera even closely copied the shot where Nyk films the Doctor while looking at him from inside the gas mask as he puts on the gas mask, with the shaped transparent plastic of the mask bending and distorting his view:

ContraPointsGDTestosteroneGas01.jpgVeraDrewPeoplesJokerGasScene01.jpg

As I quoted way above in the OP of this thread, Vera Drew said that he wanted to work with ContraPoints in 2019, so he must've been familiar with Nyk's channel when he trooned out. Vera Drew to me looks more and more as just another ContraPoints fanboi who wanted to become Nyk, literally copying Nyk's old memory-holed videos without anyone pointing it out.

I have to wonder why Vera Drew decided to copy this particular ContraPoints video, given that it's one that Nyk doesn't want people to see. Maybe because Vera Drew was particularly attached to the Gender Dysphoria video, and was sad to see it gone? Maybe this is Vera Drew's way of preserving the video, by re-enacting it? Maybe Vera expected no one to notice his plagiarism if he copied Nyk's lost media, relying on no one finding out because of how frowned-upon it is in the gender cult to look up people's pre-transition images? Anyone familiar with the ridiculous rules of the transgender cult knows how it's considered anathema to look up someone pre-transition pictures or videos - when the fact is that troons do this all the time to one another, they just never openly talk about it because they know the more cultish members of their gender cult shoot them down if they admit they went on KF or elsewhere to find Nyk's memory-holed videos.

Going through the rest of The People's Joker trailer frame-by-frame, I also noticed this shot of a vintage TV, which is very reminiscent of ContraPoints videos where Nyk will film something playing on a vintage television, either filming himself watching it as an impetus for his commentary, or as a transition/titlecard of sorts between different sections:

VeraDrewPeoplesJokerTVSceneGenderDetermination.jpg

I really didn't want to watch The People's Joker, but now I feel like I have to watch it, to see if there's more obvious stuff that was pilfered from Nyk's videos.

It's ironic to me that there is this new generation of millennial DIY filmmakers claiming to be transgressive cinema punks, but their visual language and aesthetics appear to come from the videos of a Youtube multi-millionaire like Nyk (or Nostalgia Critic, or any other big Youtuber). I mean, it's cool if Vera Drew looked at (early) ContraPoints videos (lost media) and decided: "Hey, I can do this too.". Many people had that realization, as there really isn't that much to Nyk's videos (Nyk himself admitted he was copying Hbomberguy and Plinkett). The difference is that Vera Drew had the drive (and, let's not forget, the industry connections that come with working as a professional comedy editor for a decade) to make a full-blown film. Many of Nyk's own fans were hoping that Nyk would eventually get into art house filmmaking, but Nyk always declined getting into film instead of content creation, mainly due to his narcissistic personality disorder and the general antisociality that stems from that (Nyk said he wants to work alone and to be the at center of attention of his videos. Not the kind of attitude you want to have while working with a large professional crew and other actors.) Still, it's Nyk's fanbois like Vera that end up making films on a shoestring budget, not Nyk himself. I wonder how Nyk himself feels about this. Did he see The People's Joker and notice the rip-offs? Is he envious at Vera for being able to work with large crew and multiple contributors? (You know how envious Nyk is of Oliver's acting and film career.) Does Nyk now regret not reaching out when Vera said he wanted to work with him?

Being a troon means singing shitty acapella in a glitter bra and still getting a crowd to cheer you:

This song is from the "Selected Score From The People's Joker"...

Autotune doesn't exist in the world of The People's Joker, clearly.

This could've been a pretty good ballad with better vocals, but God, the synth strings are so cringe. Aren't there any troons who can play an actual violin or a cello? Come on troons, you just sit at home stroking all day, you can learn to stroke a violin instead.

The instrumentals are not so bad, this theme for example sounds quite decent, it's just that they use these shitty synths instead of real instruments:

This too would've been so much better with real drums and instruments:

Oh well, I hope lots and lots of troons and TRA go and see his movie and don't pirate it, so he can pay a real band/orchestra to play his OST next time.

Last edited:
Vera Drew now claims that he UNWITTINGLY wrote an article for The Queer Majority about the making of The People's Joker, not knowing that there was a conservative behind the Queer Majority website where his article appeared.

CANCELLING #veradrew for writing for a “fascist smut rag”

"I asked them[Queer Majority] to pull the article and they refused." - Vera Drew

Maybe Vera was abducted by aliens and they made him write the QM article on their spaceship. Anything is possible when you're as delulu as Vera is.

Below is the Queer Majority article that Vera Drew is now apparently trying to have removed from that website, which is a shame because he actually details all the work that went into making The People's Joker, so this article can be used as a blueprint for other young DIY filmmakers that want to put out their own films. Why not keep it up for their sake so they too can learn how to make DIY films? Didn't Vera say on Letterboxd that he's all about the "sisterhood" amongst filmmakers? Additionally, and with regards to Vera Drew being an alien abduction conspiratard and admittedly up to his nose in New Age woowoo delulu, the article he wrote for QM contains such priceless gems that offer a unique insight into his mind (or whatever is left of it after the HRT has literally burned holes in his brain):

"I ... woke up early, like I do every morning, to do my daily routine of yoga asanas, pranayama breathing, Transcendental Meditation, tarot, and journaling. I didn’t always do those things every day. (...) If actually finishing the film hadn’t plunged me into financial debt, alienation from showbiz, and further confusion about who I was as a woman, would I ever have finally learned meditation and Eastern spirituality? (...) Look, I may be a director and someone who spells magick with a “k”, but my ego’s in check."

He does yoga you guys:

Transcendental Meditation is the same type of medication that David Lynch has been doing for decades, which he claims allows him to experience "pure bliss consciousness", something Vera experiences to an even greater extent, given that he does "ketamine under supervision":

Anyways, here are some other interesting excerpts from the essay that Vera is now trying to memory hole, I've already BUd my own copy if he manages to get it pulled:

I was staying with my friends Pet and Noelle (of the trans pop duo PET Wife) and woke up early, like I do every morning, to do my daily routine of yoga asanas, pranayama breathing, Transcendental Meditation, tarot, and journaling. I didn’t always do those things every day. Back before the world ended in March 2020, I used to describe myself as someone who “couldn’t meditate.” I had already been doing Tarot for years (they give girls a complimentary Crowley deck when they start hormone replacement therapy) but prior to the terrifying solitude of early COVID lockdowns, spirituality in general is something I used to find repulsive. It’s hard not to see faith as off-putting when you grow up in the American Midwest surrounded by Catholic perverts and Evangelical mall churches.

It becomes even more difficult to not become spiritual when, as I did over the course of making and releasing this film, you experience so many synchronistic, it-was-always-supposed-to-be-like-this moments in such a short amount of time. If the Before Times hadn’t come to their merciful end that violent spring, I would have never dived headfirst into chaos magick — and thus my first feature film wouldn’t exist. If successfully capturing the stupidly ambitious screenplay Bri LeRose and I wrote hadn’t been a gargantuan and pretty much impossible task, I would have never surrounded myself with a global community of artists who restored my hope in both modern queer life and free expression. If actually finishing the film hadn’t plunged me into financial debt, alienation from showbiz, and further confusion about who I was as a woman, would I ever have finally learned meditation and Eastern spirituality? Certainly, if Warner Bros. hadn’t sent me that angry letter after our film festival premiere at the Toronto International Film Festival, I wouldn’t be writing this article right now.

So four years into my Jokerfied journey, the morning before my notorious film finally emerged from its legal purgatory, the world (or at least New York) literally shook. Look, I may be a director and someone who spells magick with a “k”, but my ego’s in check. And although the quake started right as I closed my eyes to meditate and began chanting my mantra, I’m not saying that mythologizing my coming out story inside a trans Joker (2019) parody with a bunch of my friends caused a 4.8 earthquake felt across New York State, New Jersey, and Connecticut.
Parents, don’t let your kids do improv. Sure, there are worse things a teen could get into besides comedy, but it’ll end up leading to those things anyway. I started doing comedy when I was 13. We’re all familiar with the theater fag archetype — now imagine how exhausting improv fags must be, and teenage ones, at that. I’d take a deeply closeted and cringey preteen singing Oklahoma over one that does constant “Copy Guy” impressions any day of the week. I’ve now had the chance to screen The People’s Joker with multiple childhood friends who also started doing sketch comedy at a young age. One of them said to me, “I can’t believe you made a movie about us. No one ever believes me or wants to hear about how I performed comedy for a decade as a literal child.”

We grew up on stage. For me, performance was a space where I could safely explore identity, especially my own queerness. By the time I was in college doing deeply confessional but ironically detached and annoyingly Andy Kaufman-esque stand-up routines, I was always performing in “drag.” When you’re a deeply closeted trans chick, wearing a dress in public is a lot easier if you’re acting like a clown at the same time. I wore femininity monstrously in self-deprecating comedy routines that were really just high-concept self-harm. When I finally came out as trans, I was so irony-poisoned that I no longer knew who I was.

Making this film was always just therapy for me. I don’t make art to be understood. I make it to understand myself. I am so thankful I found a collaborator who encouraged me to be that honest about my life and how confused I was. But the script was much more than heartwarming, coming-of-age autofiction — we threw caution to the wind and wrote a big-budget comic book screenplay with absolutely no idea we would ever pull off making such a film. This was, after all, my first movie. How the fuck was I — a former junky and grunt-level TV gun-for-hire with 12 bucks in her bank account — supposed to construct a Batcave? When it came to telling a story with blockbuster-scale set pieces, we could never in a billion years afford to do it the way a studio with infinite resources would. That was never in the cards, just like it was never supposed to be a “Joker re-edit.” Our hero’s journey about a midwestern queer who finds love and fights fascism all while forming an illegal comedy theater in Gotham City was always destined to be a communal, DIY, live-action/animation mixed-media film. Necessity is the mother of invention — lo-fi, scrappy, punk invention.

Archived: https://archive.is/kPvzw
Archived: https://web.archive.org/web/2024000...he-peoples-joker-and-her-army-of-queer-rebels

Vera Drew is literally this:

The SomethingAwful.com - Vera Drew connection: "I'm a recovering edgelord" ??? WAS VERA DREW ACTIVE ON KIWIFARMS TOO ???

Vera Drew's whole "I'm a recovering edgelord" thing comes straight out of Nyk's video scripts too:

“Disavow all Nazi/KKK edgelord LARPers. There is no way to lose public support quicker than going around making Nazi salutes and holding Tiki torches while chanting ‘Jews will not replace us’. This instantly makes the average person hate you.

Doctor: Oh god. Do we really have to do this? So there’s this dead German asshole named Friedrich… who’s every 19 year old edgelord’s favorite philosopher– Hey baby, the ladies tell me I’m Apollonian in the streets, Dionysian in the streets– in the sh–

Later he mentions the testosterone gas scene again, neglecting to mention that he literally copied that scene from Nyk's Gender Dysphoria video.

Here Vera Drew admits that he was active on... SomethingAwful.com (I assume this means all of Vera's old SA posts are still there?!):

Fuck it, I'm calling it right now: Vera Drew is probably one of those secret KiwiFarms troons, like CommieDickGirl, Janae Rose and others.

If you grew up on SomethingAwful stealing all your jokes from their forum, there is no way you can't appreciate KiwiFarms humour, even as a troon. Kiwis, dive into the archives and find this troon on KF. I bet he was in the ContraPoints thread at some point in 2018-2019 annoying the fuck out of me. The People's Joker is shitposting amongst you, Kiwis.

Vera Drew wants you to give him "free shit", he loves it... but he still hates it when people pirate The People's Joker - Vera Drew's advice to young filmmakers: 🔥 🔥 🔥 "If you have to burn down your life to make a movie, just do it!" 🔥 🔥 🔥

OMFG, this podcast... Vera Drew is just telling on himself over and over for the duration of the first half an hour. That he cheated his way through school, complimenting himself saying he's "such a good liar", all the fucking Cluster B shit:

Then we get, "I love free shit, give it all to me"... but he's against people pirating his movie? Other people love free shit too, Vera:

Speaking of free shit, I will get a copy of The People's Joker and I will be going through it with a fine tooth comb to find out if more scenes were stolen from "lost media" ContraPoints videos, than just the "testosterone gas" scene that I've determined was lifted from the 2017 Gender Dysphoria video.

Here Vera says that his next project is "a spiritual sequel to The People's Joker" which is going to be a "cosmic horror movie" currently titled "Deadname" 😆, which is "about chaos magic and Doppelgangers"... which is funny because Vera himself is basically skinwalking Nyk's old videos in order to sell his transition as something "genuine and sincere" following the blueprint that Nyk laid down in 2017 and later DFEd to cover up just how unhinged he actually was when he declared himself trans:

"I got sent so many scripts in the last year, and most of them were just not right for me", LMAO, and I bet 80% of those scripts came from Vivian Strange alone, LMAOOO:

Vera's advice to other troon filmmakers is that they should burn their lives down just to make a movie if that's what it takes to make one, which is of course a very Cluster B thing to say, but he's really preaching to the deaf and blind there, given how avoidant these safe space/trigger warning people generally are:

"I'm so sick of, like, film Twitter and how they talk about movies as dying and stuff, cos it's just not my experience. I've been going to festivals for two years now... genre filmmaking is the best it's ever been. There's so many fucking movies. And there's production happening all over the country. (...) Just do it. 🔥 🔥 🔥If you have to burn down your life to make a movie, just do it.🔥 🔥 🔥 If you're destined, just do it. Stop waiting for the greenlight. (...) Right now, the film industry? All the rich people are asleep at the wheel and the punks really have a lot of power to tell their stories and do what they want. I think it's a really beautiful time to be alive if you love movies or if you wanna make movies."

Last edited:
Vera Drew compares black comedian Michael Che to Nazi military leader and convicted war criminal Hermann Göring in The People's Joker.

So I got a copy of The People's Joker - at 6 gigabytes, thank you very much all you angry piracy troons but you really need to learn to compress that shit, I can't keep buying peripherals to store all your shit in case you have another meltdown and DFE like Nyk did with the old "lost media" ContraPoints videos Vera is ripping off in his movie.

Before I discuss anything else about this movie, I want to highlight this, because this perfectly exemplifies the kind of shit that troons are able to get away just because they're troons:

MichaelCheHermanGoring.jpg

Actual still from The People's Joker, ladies and gentlemen. I just added the picture of the actual Hermann Göring with his swastika armband showing for emphasis.

Here is the film sequence from which the above shot was taken (from some troon's review video), so you can see it in context:

That was even before this happened:

So Vera Drew compares black comedian Michael Che Campbell to Hermann Göring, "one of the most powerful figures in the Natsee Party", the second highest-ranking Nazi official tried at Nuremberg, and Vera allowed to get away with comparing a black man to a Natsee, just because he's a troon.

Oh, I see. Michael Che made one single joke about troons and that means he's literally the same thing as Hermann Göring now:

Only in a troon's movie you guys, only in a troon's fucking movie. If ANYONE else did something like this in a movie in 2024 they'd be cancelled to death. Rules for thee but not for the troons.

Whenever I get a chance to dance on Vera's face giving him another good excuse to get FFS, I'll be dancing to this song:

Kanye West - BLKKK SKKKN HEAD (Explicit)

Yet another example of Vera Drew ripping off an old 2016-2017 ContraPoints videos - In one of his Hot Topic videos, Vera Drew apparently copied a scene from Nyk's 2017 video "Psychiatry" - Are there more ContraPoints ripped off scenes in The People's Joker? - ContraPoints created a template for selling the lie of transition to the ignorant and gullible; Vera copied his (homework)

Here's another example I found of Vera Drew ripping off a "lost media" ContraPoints video.

In one of Vera's Hot Topic videos, I noticed this shot where Vera lists all of his psychiatric misdiagnoses as a checkbox list:

VeraDrewHotTopicMisdiagnosesList.jpg

Here is the shot in context:

Before he trooned out in 2017, Nyk had posted a video titled "Psychiatry" about his history with prescription medication since childhood. The full video is no longer up on Youtube, but a mirror of a portion of the video is still available on Youtube. The above shot from Vera Drew is very reminiscent of a shot in the "Psychiatry" video, where Nyk listed his own psychiatric misdiagnoses twice:

ContraPointsMisdiagnosesList.jpg
ContraPointsMisdiagnosesLists01.jpg

Nyk listed his misdiagnoses first as individual terms surrounding him, then as a stand-alone listing against a pink background.

Here are the above shots in context:

Once again we catch Vera Drew directly lifting shots from an old ContraPoints video, using Nyk's videos at a template for presenting his own trooning out in a way that is attractive to his target audience. Remember that interview I quoted yesterday where Vera Drew said that he cheated on his all his homework assignment by copying the work of other students, bragging about what a good liar he was as a kid? That's what you're seeing here, the adult version of that. Vera Drew's trans narrative is very attractive, because Vera is using a narrative blueprint that Nyk had already presented and found to be successful in getting his audience to go along with his bullshit.

Conclusion: Vera Drew has definitely seen the "lost media" ContraPoints videos, the pre-trooning 2016-2017 ContraPoints videos, that Nyk's stans are discouraged from looking up but eventually go and look up anyway.

Vera Drew calls cis people fake, untalented and inauthetic: "I think trans people are better artists than cis people. I think artists are the most authentic people and trans people are the most authentic people on the planet." - If you're a normal person and you worked on The People's Joker "unpaid", you're the literal definition of a cuck

I found this 2020 lockdown Livestream interview with Vera Drew, back when he had just begun to work on The People's Joker, had just put out a call for collaborators, and was still receiving applications from people who wanted to work on his movie. In this interview Vera Drew goes on to say that only trans people are real artists, and that cis people are hence fake, poorly gifted and inauthentic compared to Vera and his LARPing band of troons:

"We live in such a fake ass bullshit time where everyone is just lying and cheating and hurting each other. I have no choice but to be authentic.", recall here that other interview where Vera was bragging about what a good little liar he was in school and how he was copying everyone else's homework to pass his classes.

And here comes the catch: Vera was asking all of those untalented cucked cis people to be in his film but with the catch that "it's obviously unpaid":

Ealier in the interview, he said: "If you're making stuff, there's no reason to just be giving it away for free, no matter what level you're at, it's kinda the only way to guarantee that you're going to be paid for your art. At the level I'm at, I feel like I kinda have to do that."... but he's literally asking all these people who worked on The People's Joker to give their labour to him for free, "obviously unpaid", and then he turns around and call his volunteers untalented and fake if they're not trans? The fucking nerve this POS has:

If you're a cis normal person and you worked on this trans delusional lunatic's movie, you're a literal fucking cuck. No other way to put it. He's literally standing there calling you untalented for agreeing to work on his shit for no pay. It's during moments like this that I realize I actually hate TRAs far more than I do troons. Troons never would've gotten where they are today and the sheer amount of social coercion they are able to get away with if it wasn't for all the cis cucks going along with their bullshit. These troons fucking hate your guts just because you're a normal regular person and not a Cluster B lunatic like them, and you still fucking support them.

That said, I bet Vera's still driving that shitty Sedan even and despite the success of The People's Joker and all the cis cucks who assisted him with it, LMAO:

No TESLA for you troony! Not even a fucking Prius like the rest of your LA Gays.

Listen to his LOL at this part, all these troons have such weird laughs:

BTW, the troon who is interviewing Vera during this Livestream, he was actually in his movie with his V-Tuber avatar snorting lines of coke during this scene:

WTFTheTroonFromTheLivestreamInterview.jpg

Vera Drew versus Dzooish comedian Ester Povitsky - "Ester Povitsky on Alone Together was a fucking nightmare to work with. She called me retarded. She would constantly come in and be just like... she thought she was Diana Ross. She almost got me fired. She accused me of picking her worst takes to sabotage the show."

Vera Drew does not like Ester Povitsky. I wonder if it was his experiences with her that inspired the "joke" in The People's Joker about "calling my GF's vagina Treblinka":

Hmmm, I wonder why a troon with raging AGP would possibly hate on this nice Dzooish woman...

Oh right, because Ester is an actual woman and he's just a delusional degenerate troon with a porn addiction. Of course he's gonna hate her.

That said, her performance is very flat and lifeless, she might as well be reading her lines from a teleprompter. She has a very expressive face but grimaces are not enough to make me laugh. Also the line about how she needs to "buy make up like an adult" is really stupid, because she's visibly wearing make up during this scene.

I bet Vera was editing this thinking it was about himself:

Vera Drew admits he pulled a Shane Dawson on his cat, doesn't get cancelled like Shane was because Vera is a troon and troons get to be gross to their pets with no consequences

Remember this? Remember how mad the internet was at this at the time?

VeraDrewPullsAShaneDawson.jpg

Vera Drew admits to doing something that literally got Shane Dawson cancelled and driven off the internet:

"I've masturbated a foot away from my cat"

Now, imagine being a Cat in LA, and having to sit there and watch this thing masturbate a feet away from you:

ThisIsCatAbuse.jpg

Literally Shane Dawson y'all, only this is a troon doing it so it's OK:

Recall that cats have a 14 times greater sense of smell than humans, so that cat not only has to witness this atrocity, the cat also has to smell the dead sperm that the troon can only barely squeeze out of his HRT-atrophied dick. This is animal abuse.

I really want to start a Troon Cat Liberation Front that breaks into these troon's homes and liberates their poor cats.

Literally me whenever I see a troon with a cat knowing he's masturbating next it like Vera Drew does:

Vera Drew supports transgender school shooters like Elizabeth Hale in Nashville: "those kids she killed had it coming" - Vera Drew: "I used to be driven by hate and revenge and wrath" (he still is)

This is Vera Drew's review of the movie Sleepaway Camp:

VeraDrewTransgenderSchoolShooters.jpg

So Vera Drew literally supports this:

The FULL Nashville Manifesto JUST RELEASED! 90 Pages "Anti-White" Gender Identity & Leftist Nonsense

If someone shows up with a gun at the next screening of The People's Joker and shoots up Vera Drew's audience, is Vera Drew going to feel the same way about it? Is he going to say that his fans had it coming? Probably not.

But then again, Vera Drew openly describes himself as someone who is "fueled by hate, revenge and wrath", so of course he would support transgender school shooters and their closest cinematic representation in the character of Angela in Sleepaway Camp:

Vera Drew: "I used to just be fueled by hate and revenge and wrath. That energy was what got me to where I was. I don't think I would've ended up on Who Is America? unless I was as ruthless as I used to be."

I don't think Vera Drew used to be driven by hate, revenge and wrath. I think Vera Drew still is the same garbage envious vindictive person he was before. He's just using his transition to distract people from the fact that he's still that.

Back