• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Donald Trump Assassination

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
crazy he even got away with it from just four hundred feet away..
well i guess he didn't 'get away with it' .. :samoy:
it's crazy to think about though that there were no protection on the rooftops in the nearby area

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
Has Joe Biden taken a banana cream pie to the face yet? Because the brain worms thing actually happened. Referencing the joker goes political video.

AnusSquirt69

Hellovan Onion
0B1A8AB2-B8F3-46FA-B92F-2A2A44084E3Fe20e9e5e37b4b1f9.jpg

Gargamel

a Jew who turns smurfs into gold
Hellovan Onion
So were the Sand niggers who hijacked four airplanes and killed thousands of people almost 23 years ago.
At this point secret service is a joke.
I heard, could be bullshit, that most of the Secret Service are loyal to Trump.

Consider that you have to be a fucking moron to be a Trump loyalist at this point, and it's no surprise that the agents working that rally failed to do their singular job of protecting Trump.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
An Onion Among Onions
So were the Sand niggers who hijacked four airplanes and killed thousands of people almost 23 years ago.

I heard, could be bullshit, that most of the Secret Service are loyal to Trump.

Consider that you have to be a fucking moron to be a Trump loyalist at this point, and it's no surprise that the agents working that rally failed to do their singular job of protecting Trump.
It didn't help that there was basically no communication between them.