What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Clown World - USA Tiktoker has melltdown over Biden dropping out

paintingatree

Baby Onion
Whambulance.gif

unyuns

unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns unyuns *make beat noise with the mouth to avail*
Hellovan Onion
>Puppydogcity
>Autism
>Upset about Sleepy Joe
Yeah, that dude yiffs.
Also, it would be TikTokker. A single K means it would be pronounced toke.
I hope this post was informative
unyuns upset. not know 'yiff' word. google. regret.

Betelgeuse

I think it was Dostoevsky who said... Later fucker!
Hellovan Onion
Do you ever just step back and wonder to yourself if these people are real?

Like I get on Reddit all the time and just look (the day of the Trump assassination attempt was the best) and it's like I see these people and I hear the way they talk and I feel like I have to be getting worked.

I have never met people like that in real life. It has to be an Andy Kaufman type performance art.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Hardy har, dicknuts. I don't have an account I just go on there sometimes and stare in disbelief at the mental illness and fragility of my fellow man.
I have met people like that.
I went to a comedy club during some arts festival thing and the extremely lefty "comedian" did a whole bit about how people with the wrong political opinion should be lined up and killed by firing squad because they're Nazis. At first it seemed like he was going to make a joke about it but he was getting more and more hysterical and serious with it, it was extremely 😬 to watch

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
I have met people like that.
I went to a comedy club during some arts festival thing and the extremely lefty "comedian" did a whole bit about how people with the wrong political opinion should be lined up and killed by firing squad because they're Nazis. At first it seemed like he was going to make a joke about it but he was getting more and more hysterical and serious with it, it was extremely 😬 to watch
Ew. That sounds awful.

You know the worst part about that? Because I'm stupid I would be the guy who yells really loud "HEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU'RE NOT TELLING ANY JOKES" and would end up getting asked to leave because I violated that guy's safe space.

polonium

High performance shitposting
An Onion Among Onions
Ew. That sounds awful.

You know the worst part about that? Because I'm stupid I would be the guy who yells really loud "HEY THIS ISN'T FUNNY YOU'RE NOT TELLING ANY JOKES" and would end up getting asked to leave because I violated that guy's safe space.
You know that meme of like the whole room being quiet and you hear people rustling and someone coughs. It was like that.

Betelgeuse

Hellovan Onion
You know that meme of like the whole room being quiet and you hear people rustling and someone coughs. It was like that.
Yeesh.

I am so glad that the Western world is starting to come back to its senses a little bit. Because there's nothing funnier than kids who go to a university and call you a "fascist" but use the methods of book burning, physical violence, intimidation, bullying, boycotting, shouting slurs, calling for the execution of their political opponents and trying to control what speech should be illegal as their tactics against you.

Life is kind of funny sometimes.

gone_fishinq

Registered
joe biden supporters when they realize trump's shooter missed his shot

Attachments

• copy_E7365B30-9BE6-4FDE-83F8-D30F90DF0253.mov
    1.7 MB
Back