Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Starseeds

naught

`he who laughs last laughs best`
Registered
I thought I was the only one who even cared about the starseed community. If you want some easy laughs... just type in "starseed" plus any topic and you'll find funny videos.

One of the funnier topics in this topic is the fact that they have to deify and give an extra-terrestial explanation for their kids acting like typical autistic kids. So one coo-coo Israeli broad who has a spoiled autistic kid wrote a book about her little pumpkin being a "pleidian", and published a book through a vanity press. This apparently resonated with enough people where they opened a facebook group about it.

https://images.booksense.com/images/695/557/9789655557695.jpg

Actual Pleidian light treatment:

It's solid content but somewhat difficult to classify.
I find the forced connection between furries & aliens endlessly funny.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Star seed? I thought that's when a male celebrity cream pies a woman who isn't one and gives birth to a child actor.

paintingatree

Baby Onion
Take the fucking Starseed test. Are you one ?

Do you think you are a Starseed? Take our fun "Which Starseed Are You?" quiz to see what kind of Starseed you are. Starseeds are sensitive and caring people. They are highly intuitive and caring people. They have a strong desire for connection and love. They cherish their close relationships and have a strong desire to learn and grow. So, just answer some questions, and you will know. Let's go!

You are an Arcturian Starseed. You are a born leader with a strong, dominant personality. You are the planner and initiator. You have a perfect balance between logical and emotional minds. You are here to connect deep within yourself.​

OMFG whatta bullshit.

Another one.