Site aesthetics

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
No offense to the admin but the site kinda looks like shit. Are there other themes that aren't as bad? Is the logo of the site meant to have a black background that doesn't match the rest of the header area?
Not sure if it's possible but user editable custom themes would be cool.
I use dark theme legacy but I would go through and see what you think is the least terrible. I don't particularly care for any of them though.

Timepace

Greatest Fuck Up
Local Moderator

This website is so cool because of how creative it is. It would be cool to be able to have UIs like this for this site. Like instead of the dark grey background on dark legacy, it's stars but pixel stars to make it feel majestic and it would be called "Atstro Legacy" while also keeping the dark legacy. Just some ideas. I have no idea how to do https stuff, but for any dev out there, explore this :)

But overall, I really enjoy all the selections offered on the bottom left. When I first was introduced to the onionfarms, I already liked the lay out of the threads, the purple outlines really gave everything clarity with the blue text. It does not strain your eyes.