What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Government Gossip: United States Secret Service Agent who taped up camera at Massachusetts hair salon for Kamala Harris event

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Secret Service broke into a Massachusetts hair salon during a Kamala event. They covered the cameras with duct tape and broke inside to use the bathroom, let other attendees use the bathroom, and took candies off the desk.

Secret Service Agent unblurred face1.jpg

Source: https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1822651070587265347

It's OK, they're "climbing the ladder" just like half-nigger bitch Kamala did. When you have a badge and a gun you can do whatever you want, as long as you're not necking a career criminal drug addict nigger.

Speaking of Kamala, every time I see that ugly ass whore bitch I can't help but think she looks like a tranny. Are we 100% sure she's actually a she?

It's OK, they're "climbing the ladder" just like half-nigger bitch Kamala did. When you have a badge and a gun you can do whatever you want, as long as you're not necking a career criminal drug addict nigger.

Speaking of Kamala, every time I see that ugly ass whore bitch I can't help but think she looks like a tranny. Are we 100% sure she's actually a she?
why so mad lmao.
But I agree, AFAIK she never identified as black until she became Biden's VP. But really that's the only "dirt" people have on her.

That is not confirmed to be a secret service agent by the way. The only proof offered for that on X or tabloids was the suit on 1/4 of them, but the SS isn't the only law enforcement that'll wear a suit at a campaign event.

Last edited:
That is not the secret service and the outlets saying it is are skeevy.
Now. This gets interesting...
"After Business Insider called the agency about the bizarre case, Powers says a representative for the Secret Service's Boston field office called to apologize."
ANd from a newer article...
"We hold these relationships in the highest regard and our personnel would not enter, or instruct our partners to enter, a business without the owner’s permission," McKenzie said, stopping short of saying who was responsible. "

"Powers told Business Insider that "several people" who were "in and out for about an hour-and-a-half – just using my bathroom, the alarms going off, using my counter, with no permission."

The BI article is where Powers says she had a call from the USSS, and they apologized.

Now. This gets interesting...
"After Business Insider called the agency about the bizarre case, Powers says a representative for the Secret Service's Boston field office called to apologize."
ANd from a newer article...
"We hold these relationships in the highest regard and our personnel would not enter, or instruct our partners to enter, a business without the owner’s permission," McKenzie said, stopping short of saying who was responsible. "

"Powers told Business Insider that "several people" who were "in and out for about an hour-and-a-half – just using my bathroom, the alarms going off, using my counter, with no permission."

The BI article is where Powers says she had a call from the USSS, and they apologized.
Well seems I was wrong.
What a weird story.

Last edited:
Ok this might help confusion, it's not Secret Service agents in the brown shirts stealing candy. Those are EMS workers. But secret service did let them break in for a pee for some reason.

Ok this might help confusion, it's not Secret Service agents in the brown shirts stealing candy. Those are EMS workers. But secret service did let them break in for a pee for some reason.

Seems like the EMS workers did it on the day of so the SS prolly let them.

Last edited:
Back