• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Question for the Ladies

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Registered
women online do not exist they are either trans or the few women that are online are thots or crazy bitches like elaine miller anyone who says otherwise is coping
That is usually how it goes. Go on a gaming Discord or Reddit channel and anyone with a feminine name is 90% likely a trans.

But this has nothing to do with my wife.

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Registered
thats how my mom does minus tiktok whats with women and facebook
Back when I was on Facebook, the guys were completely inactive, maybe using messenger, maybe posting a meme occasionally... but the woman would be on there all day, going on rants and sharing their life's stories, taking groups way too seriously, etc.

Cowboy

Registered
Back when I was on Facebook, the guys were completely inactive, maybe using messenger, maybe posting a meme occasionally... but the woman would be on there all day, going on rants and sharing their life's stories, taking groups way too seriously, etc.
thats exactly my experience my dad uses it maybe like once or twice a day my mom uses it all the time constantly posting i find that facinating my theory is women are more into gossip than men but i find that interesting

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
I'm a huge physical format gawl. If she likes music to the point shes a fanatic for artists and bands get her vinyl. More girl like, I personally like lavender that you can keep inside and doesn't need too much watering but maybe thats just retarded. Eh, maybe take her out to somewhere that is fun like arcade or bowling, maybe get a mug she can drink from a lot that has the couples initials on it, you know something to remind her you are always there with her even when you are not.

ugh I tried :(

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
i dont know if im late but really you could get things like candles nice smelling soaps, blankets and fuzzy socks & perfumes.. it really depends what she likes. i agree with amazon gift cards because then she can pick w//e she wants :like: if she plays vid games you could also get her giftcards for w/e she games on..

Kiwi Kitty

“I never lied to you, Leese. You know why? Because it doesn't serve me.”
Local Moderator
I'm a huge physical format gawl. If she likes music to the point shes a fanatic for artists and bands get her vinyl. More girl like, I personally like lavender that you can keep inside and doesn't need too much watering but maybe thats just retarded. Eh, maybe take her out to somewhere that is fun like arcade or bowling, maybe get a mug she can drink from a lot that has the couples initials on it, you know something to remind her you are always there with her even when you are not.

ugh I tried :(
these are all good ideas.. :feels: vinyls are nice and if she doesnt have one getting her one of those briefcase ones that come in cute colors would be a sweet present. if shes into music he could find an album of her fave music. i have one myself and its nice to tune into with a hot drink at night..