Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Onionpedia Related Null

Threads related to the Onionpedia
Can we have all these jannied? I just have no idea what the point of these threads are and if @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt already has a wiki on them going...I am just retarded and confused.
I threw the previous threads in the dumper and locked them. I took a second look at Mediawiki and there have been some pretty significant changes and was able to get something started. So if you really are interested in getting this project off the ground, it is definitely feasible.

MediaWikiscreengrab.jpg

Can we have all these jannied? I just have no idea what the point of these threads are and if @Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt already has a wiki on them going...I am just retarded and confused.
So, these threads were in a forum dedicated to suggesting things for wiki articles.

The half-dozen threads I created made perfect sense in that forum, but now that they got dumped into the KF forum, it just makes me look like I've lost my mind. Thanks for nothing, jannies.

There was a big back and forth yesterday and earlier today, mainly between me, kengle, and a certain a-logging pedospic. I was censored, Dan caught a b&, and I'm disappointed that only one or two other people showed interest at all.

There was a big back and forth yesterday and earlier today, mainly between me, kengle, and a certain a-logging pedospic. I was censored, Dan caught a b&, and I'm disappointed that only one or two other people showed interest at all.
It's a normal part of the human dynamic when trying to develop a team project. It's no big deal. I still have confidence that people will have an interest in this.

Revised Main Page of the Onionpedia.jpg

Back