• Our Onionfarms merchandise store is now open. All are welcome. https://onionmart.printify.me

All walks of life regardless of race, ethnicity, sexual/gender orientation are welcome. If you can rock with us, you are one of us .

Marlon Reis / Kuri Rinji / Vtubercringe / @Vtubercringe

XYZ

lol lmao
Baby Onion
IMG_1689.jpeg
IMG_1758.jpeg
IMG_1190.jpeg
Kuri Rinji is an internet stronk man pedophile with a God complex who enjoys harassing people who disagree with his love of lolicon. He makes it known he is a lolicon on a daily basis by attacking normal people who disagree with him and starting slap fights with others. Here is a good example of what his posts usually consist of.
IMG_1688.jpeg
Archive
Not only does Kuri love lolicon but he also uses his measly platform of 13,000 pedophiles on Twitter/X to harass people who disagree with his views on lolicon with the most recent example being posted in the Augusto Kinochet thread.
Crossover Event
Kuri is also seen below attacking some random person because they told a pedophile to kill themselves as seen in photos below.
IMG_1690.jpeg
IMG_1691.png
He proudly declares he is never going to stop posting cunny:
Screenshot_20231001-180626-635.png
For those that don't know, cunny is a word used by Lolicons and Pedos to refer to underage/minor pussy, it refers to child pussy.

He is so (in)secure about it not being Pedo shit that he openly uses twitter reporting system to mass flag and take down accounts that speak against the practice and the community:
Archive

He may also may be developing into a furry
Screenshot_20231001-211922-547.png
Spoiler: Extremely cursed image
1696210135933.png

Arrogance and fighting with his own fans
Beyond being obsessed with Lolis, Kuri is extremely arrogant and will not hesitate insulting you if you dare to disagree with him. One good example of this behavior is in his recent actions regarding a tattoo made by a fellow Vtuber in which he obviously had to comment on:
Screenshot_20231001-183303-002.png
Some of his fans had issues with it and of course he proceeded to engage and insult his fans:
Screenshot_20231001-184620-694.png
Screenshot_20231001-184820-048.png

Boring and Lackluster content:
His YouTube channel is not much better than his twitter, in it, he does extremely draw out streams where he often just read Twitter and Reddit posts for 2-3 hours in a monotone voice or it is used as a way for him to personal army people he dislikes or has Twitter beef with.
1696397653442.png

A perfect example of his Livestreams:

Archive:
https://archive.org/details/gawr-gura-dakimakura-makes-redditors-seethe-vtuber-cringe

In this Livestream beyond reading comments in the most monotone voice possible, he also attacks and shames people who rightfully find weird people buying lewd body pillows of cartoon children.

He is also known for his boring long winded streams and constant attention whoring with Kiwifarms drama. His usual streams consist of him sitting in silence not reacting to what’s playing on the screen hoping nobody realizes he has nothing of substance to add to the conversation. In his latest stream, his chat even complains of how boring the stream is. Most of Kuri’s streams are just like this except for a few grifter streams which we will now go over.
Latest Stream
He first entered the scene with his long winded streams on the lolcows Chase and Henri Ikari. The streams were basically Kuri reading Kiwifarms threads word for word with his occasional reactions to the content which hardly constituted interesting content. Here are the links to his streams commenting on the cows.
Chase Streams
Link
Link 2
Henri Stream
Link
Videos of Kuri harassing random people from Twitter
Some video about some random Tuber named Luna
Kuri harassing some Vtuber for not liking Hololive Corporation
Kuri harassing literal whos on twitter for having diffrent opinions than him
Kuri attacking random Twitter zoomers he doesn't like
Kuri sperging at people on Twitter for hating lolicon
Kuri lashing out at people who don't like Mori Calliope's music
Subnote for the uninformed- Mori Calliope is one of the most famous Vtubers. She is well known through multiple mediums such as her music and streams. I will post an example of one of her songs. Song
Kuri ironically harassing a Troon Vtuber and calling them a harasser
Kuri le owning people who think lolicon is disgusting
Kuri white knighting for some male Vtuber named Vesper
Kuri sperging against random people on twitter again
Misc. Grifting and Sperging Videos
Kuri grifting off /vt/ the virtual Vtuber board on 4chan
Kuri reading some greentext /vt/ story about controversial Vtuber Gura Gura
Kuri reading some thread about a single mom Vtuber with her child
There is countless videos of Kuri harassing innocent people on Twitter for disagreeing with his disgusting positions however being an attention whore pedophile is a common occurrence in 2023 and in and of itself not cow worthy but recently once again Kuri Rinji decided to insert himself into Kiwifarms drama. Kuri decided to start a slap fight with Augusto Kinochet about lolicon. Kinochet attacked Cover corporation over their controversial usage of child like models like Gura Gura stating that all members of Cover Corporation should be arrested.
IMG_1692.jpeg
Archive
Kuri being the internet stronk man pedophile he is immediately retaliates against Kinochet attempting to belittle him and takes a jab at Ethan Ralph as well.
IMG_1694.jpeg
Archive
The slap fight ends with Kinochet blocking Kuri and Kuri taking it as a major victory over the sektur. Kuri is cheered on by Flamenco who proceeds to retweet this tweet due to Flamenco and Kinochet having past conflict.
IMG_1695.jpeg
Archive
IMG_1696.jpeg
Archive
Flamenco Crossover Event
Once the slap fight concluded, I decided to investigate what someone might look like who obsesses over lewd pictures of anime children on a daily basis and harasses others who find such a lifestyle as unacceptable. After looking through his tweets, I discovered something close to a face dox. He hides his face like a coward because it’s easy to be a lolicon online but in real life he would no doubt be ostracized for his love of prepubescent anime children and his serial harassment of people online who disagree with him.
IMG_1188.jpeg
After I discovered the photograph, I decided to dig deeper and see if I could discover more information about this individual. I’m fairly confident I did. I ran his name through Epieos turning up the name Marllon Reis. This name is often used in Portugal corresponding with the man’s broken English you heard in his streams I posted prior in the thread. On top of the discovery of the name, after I ran his name through idc crawl I discovered an abandoned Twitch account written in Portuguese that used the same name as Kuri.
IMG_1189.jpeg
Epieos
IDCcrawl
Once I discovered this information, I went back to Kuri’s Twitter to see if there was any tweets malding about League of Legends or something similar and sure enough there was. Multiple tweets are discovered with Kuri seething over zoomer video games and the Chinese similar to Henri Ikari. I posted two below as examples.
IMG_1700.jpeg
IMG_1701.jpeg
Archive
Archive 2
Kuri’s age is unknown but his age preference is not. His links are listed below
Links:
Twitter/X
Linktree
Virtual Asylum Profile

XYZ

lol lmao
Baby Onion
Kuri Rinji’s latest harassment campaign appears to be against a 14 year old. This is disturbing for obvious reasons but even more chilling if you’re aware of Kuri’s love of “cunny” as seen in his thread above. It’s highly unlikely Kuri actually cares about a minor’s wellbeing which begs the question what is his true objective here?
IMG_6578.jpeg

Archive