Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

LeBron James Exposed in Diddy Scandal: Video

Every time I hear of LeBron James all I can think of is a complication of niggers saying his name unenthusiastically.
As for Diddy the one thing I appreciate about the way niggers talk is creating the phrase "no Diddy" when they say something that could be interpreted as suggestive. Especially since his name already sounds like diddle.

Considering the additional 120 cases (there were around a hundred or so previously already) are just the most likely cases of the over 3000 cases pending against him (they couldn't get around to the others yet) and they all correlate similar details (without having communicated with each other) and its not a class action lawsuit (so they will be suing him one by one)... The man done goofed.

Reason: Was he going for a record?
Epstein was more lowkey than Diddy, and that was a bad thing. It's good that clowns like Lebron and the rest of Hollywood getting exposed as baby oil Connoisseurs.

Back