Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I was seriously wondering about his mental health there or some other theory I am sure you all have at this point.

It was funny, about a week ago in Q&A, someone posted a thread if we should just call KF Sock Farms at this point because apparently everyone is a sock. I was a sock, but I wouldn't have been if I hadn't gotten banned in the first place.
This is why I say total oldfag death. By process of elimination there will only be newfags active unless old dead accounts get hacked. If the site makes it to the end of the year there will only be a handful of users left from before 2016.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Q&A is fucking great. You can just hang out and have fun reading people's retarded questions and retarded answers. Provided me with lots of laughs and I made frens from it.

Prophetic Clown

Want to see a rope trick?
Ladmin
It's a case of lose the majority of one thread, or the last few days of shitposting on the entire site, right?
Correct we are still trying to find if there's a way just to rollback just the deleted thread but from everything we have been reading it appears the only way is to do a full site roll back. And considering how the site is set up on the backend it seems the safest bet as a full site rollback will minimize risk of errors occuring.
We will be working on restoring the site later today so approximately 6 hours at least from now to archive any posts in the past few days you want to transfer over once everything is completed.
Just want to be transparent about what will be lost in restoring the thread so people are not confused why days of post vanish.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Correct we are still trying to find if there's a way just to rollback just the deleted thread but from everything we have been reading it appears the only way is to do a full site roll back. And considering how the site is set up on the backend it seems the safest bet as a full site rollback will minimize risk of errors occuring.
We will be working on restoring the site later today so approximately 6 hours at least from now to archive any posts in the past few days you want to transfer over once everything is completed.
Just want to be transparent about what will be lost in restoring the thread so people are not confused why days of post vanish.
So I assume this means all the posts we make up until then are also going to be deleted, should people hold off on posting in other threads till then?

Reason: Like this one I just made and the threads discussing ken shitting the bed.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Q&A is fucking great. You can just hang out and have fun reading people's retarded questions and retarded answers. Provided me with lots of laughs and I made frens from it.

Not my experience

r91.jpg

r92.jpg

r93.jpg

r94.jpg

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
yeah as much as i hate to say it

DONT POST ON HERE UNLESS YOUR OKAY WITH IT BEING GONE.
Does the roll back affect new accounts too? As in if they were made today or yesterday would they be deleted in the rollback? Just curious about what will happen to guillotines new account during it.