Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms
RIP to the Catler Drama thread
Screenshot_2024-03-28-11-48-42-22_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Screenshot_2024-03-28-11-45-20-34_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png

Screenshot_2024-03-28-12-28-36-32.png
Josh is on the front lines (his computer) everyday, fighting (with his users from behind his sock) for your freedom (to never push back against him in the slightest).
It is in fact hundreds of other people who need to fuck off, not him. Enjoy splinter sites, shitposter child

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
Null continues his war against his own users, @Home Depot Bucket.
View attachment 51189
Has he always been so worried about people adding value? This seems like a new thing though I never used to pay attention to him, but I keep seeing him and mods mention it in relation to anyone getting banned these days.

lol @ the stereotypical Null personal attacks/insults towards a user he dislikes.
View attachment 51196
View attachment 51197
Null hates the community he himself fostered and molded.
I'm no longer a user and that's fine. It's the internet, whatever. I sat down and started writing about all the drama between me and Lidl and I'll probably post something about it soon. I'm sort of busy today with other stuff. But what happened at the end was both Null and Lidl were convinced I was obessed with them and stalking them. I have no fucking idea where that idea came from because I don't give a shit about either one and wanted them just to leave me the fuck alone and let me shitpost in peace. Lidl has made multiple threads about me, tirelessly combed through my profile and posting history screenshotting every retarded thing she finds for reasons to shit on me. This is well documented in at least two threads about me and in the Spiderman thread. Funny thing was there really isn't anything interesting about me and all they could come up with was a bunch of Q&A shitposts they used to convince the rest of the forum I was so super totally serious about. I've never looked at Lidl's posting history or even her profile really, I stayed the fuck out of the man hate thread, because I like I told her in Racism vs. JustAButt thread, I don't fucking give a shit about her and don't want to have anything to do with her. She's been BTFO everytime she has tried to use my posting history against me, but didn't seem like that was going to ever stop her from trying. I only made one thread about Lidl and that was in Q&A where made a musing shitpost if Null was actually Lidl. Other than that, all the other Blobby vs. Lidl horseshit threads were either made by her or other users. I recently told another Q&Aer to knock that shit off because I so done about the topic. They told me no, but I tried.

For Null, I really have no goddamn idea where he got that idea. That's why when I told him this was a doxing forum in the Racism DM, post proof of all this evidence you have that I am obessed with you or some retarded bullshit like that about you then posted the screenshot proving Lidl invited him to that DM and he left.

If Lidl is Null, he has accused me on the forum of being a pedo, an unironic rape ERPer, a maybe IRL rapist, of being a terrible mother, a terrible excuse for a woman, etc. None of these are true. No one bought Null's horseshit about this either outside of a few of his BP handmaidens. They didn't buy it because there is no evidence of any of it and what he does say is evidence is just Q&A obvious shitposts. I've never posted anything outside of Q&A to suggest any of what I said was true in Q&A that I was being accused of at all. Quite the absolute opposite.

The theory that we post too much. I don't think that is it at all because a lot of these posters have two other things in common. They are mainly Thunderdomers and they don't like Lidl. It isn't the volume, rather what we are posting about. Null has never made it a secret he hates the goddamn AT and most of the people in it. There is also quite an overlap between Q&A posters and Thunderdome posters, so he is no big fan of Q&A either, me supposedly running it (Lidl's words not mine, which I still think is goddamn hilarious) aside. He obessively guntguards Lidl and it makes no sense to me because he wouldn't do that for any other user. Null should have just taken his own advice and put me on ignore if I was living that rent free in his head.

As for if I'll come back to KF, probably not. It is clear that Null absolutely hates me won't leave me alone if he is Lidl and I just want to funpost and not be bothered with this shit. This whole thing is fucking gay and I'd rather not go back to it.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
Further the "People Looking To Get Banned" thing...
could.png
lol. "I said... JAN JAN, dusty pan and the brush!"
could2.png
They do doe, don't dey, doe?
both Null and Lidl were convinced I was obessed with them and stalking them.
BOTH. You say.
I have no fucking idea where that idea came from because
Well...
Lidl has made multiple threads about me
Hmmmm. Sounds like lidl is projecting there.
because I like I told her
THat's right, "respect the pronouns".
If Lidl is Null,
Which there is much more evidence of...
he has accused me on the forum of being a pedo,
Oh noes! Being called a nonce on a site run by a nonce...
an unironic rape ERPer, a maybe IRL rapist, of being a terrible mother, a terrible excuse for a woman, etc.
Yeah. THis sounds like more projection. But this could also be Dyn (convicted baby rapist), tho. Still. Not. A. Biological (real). WOman.
None of these are true.
Not the point, tho. He didn't say them because they were true, he said them to hurt your feelings.
This whole thing is fucking gay and I'd rather not go back to it.
How long have you been posting on Commie Farms? I mean, how long did it take you to realize that? Dude. You're butthurt the faggot broom don't love you, and now you're banned. You were OK with all this for how long? Then you got banned, now you are here, brick posting how you don't care.

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
How long have you been posting on Commie Farms? I mean, how long did it take you to realize that? Dude. You're butthurt the faggot broom don't love you, and now you're banned. You were OK with all this for how long? Then you got banned, now you are here, brick posting how you don't care.
But that's just it. As long as I could go back to Q&A and be left the fuck alone with my fellow retards, well, I was ultimately fine because a lot of those people there are my frens and we have a lot of fun shitposting. I just figured maybe if I ignored this Lidl shit enough it would go away. It didn't. I am retarded, you don't have to tell me twice.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
ruin.png
The thread had already been archived. Wonder who did that? I don't understand this. If the OP wanted it "blanked" (deleted?), why the fuck has the janny decided to let it slide?
Joined today, made the thread, and I think has only posted in the thread. Claims to woman whose sister did something that killed her kid. First thing you do is start a thread on Commie Farms, right?

Prophetic Clown

Want to see a rope trick?
Ladmin
Hi all. Update on restoring KF general. In order to do so it appears we will have to roll the site back to the previous backup meaning all posts made between 24Mar2024 and when it is completed will be lost.
I made a poll to see what everyone would like to do but due to the way the forum is configured and the fact that KF general was hard deleted there appears to be no other way to restore it.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
But what happened at the end was both Null and Lidl were convinced I was obessed with them and stalking them. I have no fucking idea where that idea came from

What you've never suddenly had a user call you a sock of some guy you've never heard of, and then I assume the gossip goes around discord and the T&H forum and then suddenly people you've never seen before are on your ass about something?

I'm starting to think some of the people have schizophrenia. Or they are projecting because they have 10 socks themselves. And assume everyone else MUST have socks.

Why would I want to waste time trying to talk sense into LCF radfems and redditors that were kicked out because their pedophile roleplay subreddit was shut down?

Last edited:

Home Depot Bucket

Baby Onion
What you've never suddenly had a user call you a sock of some guy you've never heard of, and then I assume the gossip goes around discord and the T&H forum and then suddenly people you've never seen before are on your ass about something?

I'm starting to think some of the people have schizophrenia. Or they are projecting because they have 10 socks themselves. And assume everyone else MUST have socks.
I was seriously wondering about his mental health there or some other theory I am sure you all have at this point.

It was funny, about a week ago in Q&A, someone posted a thread if we should just call KF Sock Farms at this point because apparently everyone is a sock. I was a sock, but I wouldn't have been if I hadn't gotten banned in the first place.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
between 24Mar2024 and when it is completed will be lost.
It's a case of lose the majority of one thread, or the last few days of shitposting on the entire site, right?
KF general was hard deleted there appears to be no other way to restore it.
Sounds like it's a fait accompli already.
What you've never suddenly had a user call you a sock of some guy you've never heard of,
"Ofc you'd say that [insert out group cow] fan!"
I'm starting to think some of the people have schizophrenia.
Blaine "nonce" Ross? Isaac "nonce" Flores? I think you maybe onto something...