Onionfarms Movie Night

In the process of being set up.

Kiwifarms Gossip KF General 2.0

General gossip about kiwifarms
Subtitle
The new declines of Kiwifarms

๐Ÿ›ธ๐Ÿ‘ฝ๐’‚ถ๐’ƒ‘๐’„€๐’„–๐’„ฆ๐’…‘๐’†‘๐Ÿ‘๏ธ๐Ÿ”ฎ

So there's this gormless oaf whose boorish conduct sears a doleful look on my already haggard features
Hellovan Onion
Tag yourself - I'm the inexplicable seashell
Screenshot_2024-03-30-19-03-39-31_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

VAIDS Victim

So warm and tender was never the night ๐ŸŒ™
Hellovan Onion
>null raises 150k for legal funds
>this happens shortly after
View attachment 51336
I can't believe null would buy a bad dragon cat dildo to try to try to plagiarize and make the penis design look more juvenile.
I'm worried about that cat.
Don't forget when null said he was glad his cat died in the house fire. It reminds me of this one incel.is post I found where a guy let his cat out purposely to get hit by a car because it was a femoid cat and "deserved it".
who follows dildo industry news?
Maybe @Meowsolini but he's a gay furry so it's okay.
Somehow the thing that pisses me off the most is silicone toys will melt if you don't keep them in separate bags so putting them together like this is damaging them. All that money and you can't even take care of them properly.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions

THis is a fun movie. Look, Dan Cooper (actually the name the guy used, just was misread) got away with it, they found SOME of the money, but not him. That time it was easy enough to scoot down to Mexico and retire.

That's not the point... Account opened and is posting a thread in dead lolcows. And nobody knows if he's dead. And the person isn't a lolcow. COuldn't possibly be considered a lolcow... why does this thread exist?

So there's this gormless oaf whose boorish conduct sears a doleful look on my already haggard features
Hellovan Onion
Somehow the thing that pisses me off the most is silicone toys will melt if you don't keep them in separate bags so putting them together like this is damaging them. All that money and you can't even take care of them properly.
Well. That fact creates some interesting imagery of it fusing with the individual's orifices ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ฌ

God, shut the fuck up lady.
You're only here because you got your parasocial bullshit stepped on and can't even critique Josh beyond the most lip service tier lines.
The nigger is a pedophile, a liar, a hypocrite, a mass manipulator, a death encourager, a closeted homosexual, an unfunny collection of /pol/ memes directed at like 3 lolcows and every troony dipshit, who surprise, are mentally fucking ill.
He fucking sucks and you're going to go the fuck back under his pederast wing the very second it becomes sensible to (((you))).
Seriously lady, go fuck yourself. You should donate more next time.
Your right to free speech echo whatever gay shit Josh currently "believes" is on the line.
Fucking MATI parasocialite scum
I will not take meds and you people literally cannot handle how based I am ๐Ÿ˜
Every fucking idiot that's here because they were denied dopamine once should figure out literally anything else to do with themselves.
How fucking embarrassing to feel hurt because a middle aged sperg forum sperg admin didn't fall in love with your BPD shit personality.
I don't like Josh but he's based sometimes

@Home Depot Bucket
I'll come there and make your boyfriend watch while we have consensual sexy time.
Go crawling back to KF on your knees, you're fucking fat and lost

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Whoever owns them all should arrange them together in the rough shape of a humanoid and let them all melt together forming a silicone animal cock-monster golem and leave it in his front yard as a lawn decoration.

Reason: If he's Jewish and prays real hard or something maybe it will come (pun intended?) to life and protect his house.

Hadrada

Baby Onion
KfG.PNG

Imagine taking Nulls advice on women. :story:
Im trying to think if there is anyone worse but even if you are a fullblown incel you are better of taking the advice of almost any redpill grifter then Null. Their advice is gonna boil down to: Don't date 304s, chase success and go to the gym.
While Null on the other hand says shit like: Don't go to the gym only gays like fit men, sluts don't exist, just be nice guy and eventually a woman will date you.

Nektar Geist

An Onion Among Onions
just be nice guy
This is the sticking point. While you don't really need to go to the gym to get fit (weights are pretty cheap), and sluts do exist*, "being nice" is not joshys forte. The broom does seem to have a rather "groyper" sense of entitlement. Let's be realistic, and I'm not claiming to be... George Clooney? I don't know, but let's look at the brooms chances of finding a beard... um... mother sub... wife, I mean wife: No skills, no interests (outside being a tit online), legal problems (on going for the foreseeable future), I think that's going to be a problem, don't you?

It's academic anyway. joshy isn't going to meet an IRL woman (joshy at the singles bar, nah). And he can't trust anyone he meets online. Plus he's a queer, y'know?

*There is a joke I will tell, just so you get the idea I'm getting at: What is the difference between a Bitch and a 'Ho?

A 'Ho will fuck everybody... a Bitch will fuck everybody... but YOU. If you hate "sluts", you are just bitter they didn't want to fuck you. And that really does say something about you.

Hellovan Onion

Bisabo(lol)

Cringe, but Free
Remarkable Onion
View attachment 51388
Imagine taking Nulls advice on women. :story:
Im trying to think if there is anyone worse but even if you are a fullblown incel you are better of taking the advice of almost any redpill grifter then Null. Their advice is gonna boil down to: Don't date 304s, chase success and go to the gym.
While Null on the other hand says shit like: Don't go to the gym only gays like fit men, sluts don't exist, just be nice guy and eventually a woman will date you.
Improve myself and have some self respect or be a basement dweller that sane women are rightly repulsed by...

What do? :whyyy:

Dindu Nuffin

Nigress/Nigresses LGBTIAQ2SP+ BLM Ukraine Palestine Defund The Police BBW
Remarkable Onion
Respect for the even lines and grouping by color at least.
Tag yourself - I'm the inexplicable seashell
View attachment 51359

I can get owning a silicone dick or two, but that's real fucking excessive. wow

Imagine the storage nightmare and being the person waiting for this nigga to find the dick they wanted to use that night.
Resolution doesn't help, but I have a hard time even figuring out how some of these are supposed to be used.