Updates to Website

Welcome Notice: If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Registration: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Breaking Content 🧅
October 9, 2024: Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu gives a short televised speech to Lebanon
  • Ashley Please Read: Whatever Times posts on the Encyclopedia Dramatica Forums is beyond my control. I have no ownership with this forum.

Katelyn Rose

Didn't she have a completely different art style that totally wasn't made by AI originally
FB_IMG_1728322124201.jpg

Yeah it was AI lmao I think she deleted the other screenshots

Didn't she have a completely different art style that totally wasn't made by AI originally

nothing she does is original to no surprise. the only thing that will be creative and the only thing she can do is make a character based on me to smear me as some terrible bitch
I do look forward to it, something special about it makes me happy

@Katelyn Summers

The guy is messaging me from the site, not that I logged in or anything asking me what's wrong which I've received email alerts that display the messages. He's a real creep which some people on the site know about so I'm just going to delete those just for the sake of this guy backing off. For sure he will make a burner on here eventually but if he does he's going to make himself look like a clown and have his shit possibly dug up. And I don't want it making this thread potentially derail because this guys being exposed for being a creep or someshit, that can be a thread for another day if it does become a thing.

You did nothing wrong. :3

@Katelyn Summers

The guy is messaging me from the site, not that I logged in or anything asking me what's wrong which I've received email alerts that display the messages. He's a real creep which some people on the site know about so I'm just going to delete those just for the sake of this guy backing off. For sure he will make a burner on here eventually but if he does he's going to make himself look like a clown and have his shit possibly dug up. And I don't want it making this thread potentially derail because this guys being exposed for being a creep or someshit, that can be a thread for another day if it does become a thing.

You did nothing wrong. :3

there are some super weird people on there
but I understand, we wouldn't want some mod with fuck boy aesthetics from another site shitting up the thread. he might try so hard to fuck rose by impressing her by his defensive walls of text as to why we should leave her alone

also rose is winning

the 129 days means she hasnt killed herself yet and as we speak shes making her visual novel proving us wrong. right now she has a job and is being productive while we waste away obsessing about her. we need to forget what she said about lolis too because to rose thats in the past.

129 days.PNG

there are some super weird people on there
but I understand, we wouldn't want some mod with fuck boy aesthetics from another site shitting up the thread. he might try so hard to fuck rose by impressing her by his defensive walls of text as to why we should leave her alone

also rose is winning

the 129 days means she hasnt killed herself yet and as we speak shes making her visual novel proving us wrong. right now she has a job and is being productive while we waste away obsessing about her. we need to forget what she said about lolis too because to rose thats in the past.

View attachment 71714

thats why I stopped using the site last year. its not that I hate anyone on there but when I looked at some peoples profiles and was being sent lewd messages I knew it wasn't a place for me. right away they see a girl, all of a sudden they need to find a way to fuck me
so i dont care if that asshole deletes my profile. i dont care for the site anyways

Why do you people feel so threatened by a guy that would work at chilis? Dude has a big dick and the looks. I know when you saw him @Timepace you were hoping he would ask for pictures. Lets stop lying to ourselves and realize, we aren't as big and bad as we make ourselves sound like. Shut the fuck up, no body cares.

It's so sad that you spend all day every day on steam. 2,000 hours? 2,000s wasted. If you didn't reject me, you'd be playing with my dick, not your keyboard.

Why do you people feel so threatened by a guy that would work at chilis? Dude has a big dick and the looks. I know when you saw him @Timepace you were hoping he would ask for pictures. Lets stop lying to ourselves and realize, we aren't as big and bad as we make ourselves sound like. Shut the fuck up, no body cares.

It's so sad that you spend all day every day on steam. 2,000 hours? 2,000s wasted. If you didn't reject me, you'd be playing with my dick, not your keyboard.
Take your meds please

View attachment 71859

this echos the emptiness of her

she looks like a ghost. even a fuck doll if you like having sex with a creature that smells like fish.
perfect for playing in a horror movie. afterall you would walk into her room and there she is
scary as fuck and filthy and the ability of her character is deceiving people into thinking she was groomed so people feel sorry for her, then when she lures in the victim and kills them she posts on facebook that she misses being groomed as an insult to you falling for her guilt tripping methods

Back