Discriminatory Epithet
Registered Member
Send me a friend request if you have Discord, I'll accept. If you feel so inclined, spam some porn in my DM's also. @faux90skid.There is no evidence that's her social media.
Send me a friend request if you have Discord, I'll accept. If you feel so inclined, spam some porn in my DM's also. @faux90skid.There is no evidence that's her social media.
I don't use discord. But I'll dm you the same thing here.Send me a friend request if you have Discord, I'll accept. If you feel so inclined, spam some porn in my DM's also. @faux90skid.
Aw, how charming. The way you articulate your thoughts about topics you will never experience is so beautiful.
Wow! That really got me! The shock value of that picture was really something and really made me feel really disgusted! You should totally send another! You are totally doing something!I don't use discord. But I'll dm you the same thing here.
Looks ai generated.
Daniel fucks kids behind a Walmart dumpster.Wow! That really got me! The shock value of that picture was really something and really made me feel really disgusted! You should totally send another! You are totally doing something!
it looks like something @Timepace would live in because she is only trash
I thought you said you had a gf? Could this mean the broke up happened as we predicted? Or you were just lying.
Well listen buddy you shouldn't be telling yourself that this multiple lovers shit is going to happen. You will be forever alone unless you take my hand and you come back home. We are willing to forgive you. Sav even though she wishes the absolute worse for you, said she would consider it if you came back to us.
Ftfyit looks like something I made with a text to image ai prompt. Definitely fake
We can only hope he live streams it and it gets saved as a video and reupload all over the Internet like other suicides.I just read the garbage on the vent thread.
he is seriously losing it at this point he will kill himself before rose does
We can only hope he live streams it and it gets saved as a video and reupload all over the Internet like other suicides.
Those trees look fake like cgi or a painting. Definitely ai generated@Timepace
are you going to join a band? or just play vrchat and beam ng all day every day?
View attachment 76758
Cry about it.Your dm upset me
So that's a honeybun maybe?
Katelyn Rose is literally Amy.
Amy is a hot little hoot. Bestiality is wrong but there should be exceptions.
View attachment 72550
I would have rough sex with Amy like I would Rose. I know she blocked me for being a creep but I still think about her every day and for here to surprise us with this banger. What's next? Animal cosplays? You people keep hating on her like she's some dead body but Rose is very much alive. Oh Rose, please if you're reading this let's just, figure things out okay? Fuck @Timepace I'm not in on it like you think baby. Time is just a jealous little whore. :3
does your pussy taste like salt and bubblegum? rose told me hers does, just wondering if this is the same case for you
imagine rose working out
id so sniff the fuck out of her underwear
this is so crazy. I just realized something. @Timepace you are sexually confused and I was stalked by troons in the past. But you're just part of an experiment to make me gay. Gay for who? You know. He tried to fuck me before.
You're pretty homophobic for a femboy. This is what we call basting the fear turkey. Before I proceed to fuck it. That's right, I'm going to fuck the fear turkey. You're going to gobble gobble on Deez nutz.you must be one of the gay guys after me or something
"I don't care about this thread, but..."I just poke fun at the retarded shit the incel says.
Like this: