What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Netsphere (Lolcow) Katelyn Rose

Public figures who are predominately lolcows

Timepace

"Out Of The Fast Lane Bitch"
Local Moderator
The reason this thread exists is because someone missed out on the love of a father.

you think this shit touches me
also, rose on the boat.
I didn't know Halloween started already. Wheres your custome at fat fuck? you should be joining rose

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
you think this shit touches me
also, rose on the boat.
I didn't know Halloween started already. Wheres your custome at fat fuck? you should be joining rose

dustin and kaine are both niggers that idolize a bitch whos mom needs to drop dead already
this is crazy to me. whoever told you about my relationship with that girl is a nigger too for lying about it
@FatassDrip stfu who are you go back to the other threads you have no clue what youre talking about faggot
Rose being on the boat was actually based af, I think she looks perfectly fine in the sun, lets see you outside for a change since youre so great

Timepace

Local Moderator
dustin and kaine are both niggers that idolize a bitch whos mom needs to drop dead already
this is crazy to me. whoever told you about my relationship with that girl is a nigger too for lying about it
@FatassDrip stfu who are you go back to the other threads you have no clue what youre talking about faggot
Rose being on the boat was actually based af, I think she looks perfectly fine in the sun, lets see you outside for a change since youre so great

ghost.PNG

she just probably killed the ecosystem of that body of water she was on with the disease she brought with her im so happy i dont look this bad :3

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
Nah. Now you've made it personal. I'm gonna mock this pale scene whore forever now.

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
i see you've summoned mod of Onion Farms,
I summon Pale Cam Whore of Weebness!

1000002312.png
3000 ATK 2500 DEF
I end my turn

Katelyn Summers

Baby Onion

dustin and kaine are both niggers
kk must be inciting you with sex stuff little boy. Ughm. My dear Rose. I do wish me and you shared that day together. I still think of the times we had. kk why don't you stop this mess young lady. I know for sure you want this to stop. And for mr ATBO. Why don't you back off. If we met in real life I would beat the fuck out of you.

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
kk must be inciting you with sex stuff little boy. Ughm. My dear Rose. I do wish me and you shared that day together. I still think of the times we had. kk why don't you stop this mess young lady. I know for sure you want this to stop. And for mr ATBO. Why don't you back off. If we met in real life I would beat the fuck out of you.

I wish we met in real life. I would enjoy you and dustin trying to confront me. So I can send both your heads to savs house so she kills herself before I do that for her.

Timepace

Local Moderator
@AboutToBustOut

Internet tough guy everyone! Come to my house please. A girl can shoot a gun too. :3
All this over a washed up whore. You can't make this up. Well, I'm going back to my cozy session. Keep having youre mental breakdown. :3
sweetheart

FatassDrip

Null is a Faggot 4 Lyfe
Hellovan Onion
I wish we met in real life. I would enjoy you and dustin trying to confront me. So I can send both your heads to savs house so she kills herself before I do that for her.
Whoa calm down man, we were just having a few laughs! I am guessing you are trained in the ways of the blade? I too am a practitioner of Bushido. But we shouldn't draw our blades over internet dishonor.

So what if Katelyn Rose is a drug addicted prostitute? I'm sure while she is getting piped down by strangers she is thinking of you bud. Cheer up :)

Timepace

Local Moderator
So the retard threatened us last night. Nothing was uploaded on the fake channel today so he's probably crying somewhere in a dark corner. Rose on the other hand is enjoying seeing her friend suffer while getting pumped by some dude who looks like a thumb that works 80 hours a week to support her.

Her website is so garbage. When you sit there and read what she thinks is valuable you realize how deranged this bitch is. It's the same shit. "My new sleep schedule, how I do my hair, I'm sad, I like children".

Most of the time when dealing with someone so retarded, you don't have to try. They go on to your socials, they pick every little thing out to shit on. It's like making up a story about how I blamed someone else for a lamp breaking. He thought that was going to change people's minds. They are so desperate to sway the public opinion.

streaming.PNG

There are no streams as expected. Making statements saying she will do something, gets it hyped up then fails to fulfill it, how cute :3

Feb 16 is closely approaching. I can't wait for her to make a post shitting on people making new year resolutions but her new year is continuing to be a failure at life. I'm calling it. She will suicide bait so hard then try her hardest to get everyone to go after this thread.

Happy 194!

AboutToBustOut

Baby Onion
Nothing was uploaded on the fake channel today so he's probably crying somewhere in a dark corner.

I could not upload at all. Just a few videos should do it. Because when you fall for the bait of rose being so depressed and unstable. You'll run here on another account claiming that you're being impersonated and you'll look insane. Though the impersonating is already being done. I'm so many steps ahead of you people. Keep hating.

Back