What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• We've Updated and are continuing repairs

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Kiwifarms Gossip & Yarring Freya's misdeeds and hazing

These threads cover general gossip and interacting with Kiwifarms (openly calling them out).
shes definitely unabashedly in touch with a mountain of dicks
So sorry the only females who live up to your puritanical standards are probably underaged but there's nothing wrong with a woman having had some experience
only because your hands refused to participate further.
The joke didn't really land the first time but it's definitely funnier the fourth time you've leaned on it
youre not bantering. youre simping over a haggard skank.
I think Jambled is beautiful and you only think she's a skank since the only way she'd look at you twice is to make sure the pepper spray incapacitated you, incel freak

It is funny how Jambled will say that she hates men and "Pick-Me's" in order to get brownie points from Lidl and her clique
Uyg6rd.jpg

but on A&N will say that she is a conservative, Christian, racist who so badly wants to find a good man like the biggest Pick-Me ever would do in a more conservative area.
Yxd6r.jpg

D7t6rd.jpg

The whores shotgun approach to trying to have a baby

Last edited:
The yellowed teeth suggests halitosis. She might not need to buy the spray. She just needs to blow hot air out her mouth and let nature do the rest.
Halitosis isn't real. It's a fake term made up to sell mouthwash. If her breath was stank tho I'd pay to have a her teeth professionally cleaned, encourage the use of a tongue scraper and have a doctor make sure she wasn't afflicted by tonsil stones.
My baby is worth the copay

So sorry the only females who live up to your puritanical standards are probably underaged
this isnt the kiwifarms
first you post some animal rape fantasy and now your imagining pedoshit.
Yet another weird BPHag trope of 'if you dont like busted up BPD fishwives then you want to fuck children'
This is a classic case of projection because you lust after kids yourselves. Weve seen the goonergate dms
there's nothing wrong with a woman having had some experience
I hope she sees this bro
The joke didn't really land the first time but it's definitely funnier the fourth time you've leaned on it
joke?
I think Jambled is beautiful and you only think she's a skank since the only way she'd look at you twice is to make sure the pepper spray incapacitated you, incel freak
if that cold eyed slattern looked at me twice id set fire to myself in horror.

Love your TERF logic on this one too sweetheart:
'Men only think with their dicks and are all so desperate they would fuck a mcchicken'

Me: 'That woman is fucking disgusting. even if she was the last woman on earth id rather die than punish my dick by trying to breed with that creature'

'youre an incel! youre a pedo!'

Ok, pedofur.
Try having consensual sex with someone that's of age and human.
your parole officer probably should have explained this to you better but youre supposed to say your affirmations while looking at yourself in the mirror.

we dont need to read them fam
Would likely cure all this sperg angst you think is a substitute for a personality
what angst?
you signed up here knowing full well that Null isnt here to protect you from infighting.
that report button must be very triggering to you right now, knowing that pressing it will achieve nothing

@Moist This is the easiest cue for a "do your mom" joke I've seen in a while.
I already said im not interested in busted up whores though.
You don't get why it's weird to write beastiality fanfics
Its totally weird. which is why i dont understand why in your ideal scenario youre a skunk trying to rape a snaggletoothed shebeast.
Or insist on seeking out virgins (Read: middle schoolers) but your incel ideology is seeping out of your seethe.
Why do you believenthat women only exists as virgins or whores with no in-between?
Now who's got a Madonna/Whore complex?
Yes yes, they're all whores because none of them will fuck you.
oh they probably would fuck me.
I wouldnt fuck them
D6r64r6d.jpg
For someone who complains about the reading comprehension here you seem to have absolutely zero of it.
The West has fallen, etc
stop projecting your weird blackpill nonsense.
no one here believes in that, thats just manhate vs womanhate thread retardation.
normal people are still getting married and having kids.
The key is to avoid bullemic homewrecking hoes tho

Ok, pedofur. I get it, you don't get why it's weird to write beastiality fanfics or insist on seeking out virgins (Read: middle schoolers) but your incel ideology is seeping out of your seethe.
Yes yes, they're all whores because none of them will fuck you. The West has fallen, etc
Pedo? Check
Pedofur? Check
Bestiality? Check
Virgin? Check
Incel? Check
Won't fuck you? Check

BP Fatty Feminist Bingo is GO!

I can smell the unwashed hair, fat greasy fingers and rancid vagina obscured by mounds of fat flesh hanging off your upper body through the screen. Go back to BP, it's better if you're among your own kind.
FAT

which is why i dont understand why in your ideal scenario youre a skunk trying to rape after a snaggletoothed shebeast.
I know being intentionally humorous is a struggle for the heavily autistic. Maybe you should do the bit about my hand again. It might land this time
oh they probably would fuck me.
I wouldnt fuck them
D6r64r6d.jpg
Oh never mind, you went with repeating a different unfunny.
The key is to avoid busted homewrecking hoes tho
We'll just have to agree to disagree on my baby girl being a "busted hoe" as you so ethnically describe her but homewreckers aren't real. A man doesn't stray unless he wants to and if he does it's the fault of his wife for not keeping a better leash on him.
Jambled did nothing wrong

I already said im not interested in busted up whores though.
:haha:

Pedo? Check
Pedofur? Check
Bestiality? Check
Virgin? Check
Incel? Check
Won't fuck you? Check

BP Fatty Feminist Bingo is GO!
Just goes to show you, KF is Reddit 2.0.
BP is just a place where self-loathing femoids beg other femoids for stickers by saying all the magic words over and over again.

I know being intentionally humorous is a struggle for the heavily autistic.
Oh so this is why you dont understand shitposting and sarcasm.
you bp gorlz really cant stop inadvertently powerleveling.
Maybe you should do the bit about my hand again. It might land this time
nah i dont take suggestions from fat hogs
Oh never mind, you went with repeating a different unfunny.
says the person who cant stop screaming pedo and incel at me like a deranged banshee
homewreckers aren't real.
why dont you ask the wife how she feels about this? much feminism ruining a womans life like that because you want Kiwi jewdick.
it's pretty dangerous for the wife if a man cheats, Jambled had no surety that the married men she thirsts after arent going to Chris Watts their families.

That doesnt seem to bother Jambled Up Skank or the rest of you hoes though as long as it punishes a 'moid'
Its the fault of his wife for not keeping a better leash on him.
But I'm the incel?
Jambled did nothing wrong
Except being a terminally online freak who desperately needs goo in her vagoo before her last egg flushes away

Ok, pedofur, everyone who thinks you're a faggot is a woman, no a whale hog banshee skank bitch whore no-egger on roller skates or whatever that litany of sexless misogyny was.
Try not to slip and fall pe*is first into any pussy while you're stomping around all angy, alright? The FBI might need you to do them a favor at a local school and a fulfilling sex life would break the conditioning

Ok, pedofur, everyone who thinks you're a faggot is a woman, no a whale hog banshee skank bitch whore no-egger on roller skates or whatever that litany of sexless misogyny was. ...was.
Try not to slip and fall pe*is first into any pussy while you're stomping around all angy, alright? The FBI might need you to do them a favor at a local school and a fulfilling sex life would break the conditioning
Take the meds, INSTANTLY NIGGER

Back