Joshua Moon the owner of Kiwifarms

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
Except there is a difference: female pedos aren't building a political movement around it. Meanwhile alt righters are tying pedophilia to political movements like America First.
I think they just hide in the radfem movements or shonen-ai fandoms. Women are very socially conscious about their rep, so they aren't going to broadcast like men, use force like men. And on the rare occasions it comes out, the MSM will bury it in a local rag no one will read.

orangejuice.jpg

Last edited:

The Gays From LA

The Gays From LA Took My K.Flay Away
Hellovan Onion

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I think they just hide in the radfem movements or shonen-ai fandoms. Women are very socially conscious about their rep, so they aren't going to broadcast like men, use force like men. And on the rare occasions it comes out, the MSM will bury it in a local rag no one will read.

Which, again, is why Josh prefers them and hates the alt right. The alt right is full of pedophiles who are a lot more blatant which is part of why society despises them. It all makes up a bigger movement of right wing losers that Josh attached himself to and subsequently destroyed his future.

Remember: this is about Josh and his relationship to these extreme political movements. By advertising their pedophilia and racism, the alt right destroyed their own future and the futures of everyone attached to them, including the people who became federal informants. Josh is one of those people, leading to his embitterment and scamming behavior.

He loathes his userbase for good reason. If he had simply pandered to feminists from the start then he could have kept much of his usual politics without sacrificing his standing in society. It must sting.

Chrysler Building

Hellovan Onion
I think Men are blatant, I think it has little to do with politics. It's just that LGBT and co are afforded media protection for their.... indiscretions.

It has everything to do with politics especially since the right wing has managed to make itself "male coded" which means male pedophiles are now considered right wing. Feminists will look at that picture and start talking about Dave Rubin.

Also, why are you posting so many pictures and screencaps about sex crimes against children featuring pedophiles instead of just using your words? You have made a special point of doing it three times now.

Crimson Fucker

ลขepeลŸ
Hellovan Onion
Both the left and the right have their share of nonces that they defend for political reasons and we can't forget about freaks like jizz lane Maxwell who get by because people let their guard down around women. People use whatever movement they can to further self interest. The Epstein lists had all sorts of characters on it so I just assume a politician or celebrity is a pedophile until they somehow show otherwise. Each side will point to the other like a pot calling a kettle black. Good entertainment at least.

Reason: Their shit shows are fun to watch as they ruin each other's reputation.

R9KS

Remarkable Onion
It has everything to do with politics especially since the right wing has managed to make itself "male coded"

I think thats purely a production of the media. "I bet there are more pedos in their team!' Tribalism. People just want their team to win and will minimize the freaks on their own side because it's their people. This even happens on KF. "Oh he was one of the bad ones but there are no more freak users now" KEK