Slow drip of content useful for starting threads or adding to existing threads
June 1, 2024: Donald Trump refers to himself as a political prisoner and blames Biden: https://truthsocial.com/@realDonaldTrump/posts/112539271200161720
June 1, 2024: Elon Musk plans to hold a livestream event with Donald Trump on X.com: https://www.aol.com/news/elon-musk-x-plans-livestream-195158545.html
June 1, 2024: Kiwifarms: Uploads are broken: https://kiwifarms.st/threads/technical-grievances.16928/page-494#post-18491932

Movie Night

In the process of being set up

Is Joshy an Incel?

Slidey Boi

Modguin
Local Moderator
He seems to fit the bill. Single for life, no successful relationships that we know of. He doesn't talk much about his romantic endeavors, so I'm not sure how much of his unending solitude is purportedly by preference or 'involuntary.' However, my opinion on most incels is that they say they don't want a relationship the same way the fox from Aesop's fable 'doesn't want' the 'sour' grapes that he can't reach. Its easier to put yourself above something that you can't have rather than admit that it hurts.

Josh's 24/7 online management of his properties is wholly incompatible with a relationship and a family. He'd have to let this stuff go if he ever found someone, but I guess Kiwi Farms is his lover now.

Solution
download.jpg
Jersh Moon is not just an incel, oh no! He is the king of all gunt incels and should be worshipped as such!! Bow to the king!!
He couldn't get a real woman. We don't want men that look like this and stalk psychos online to befriend and use them.
Think he has a troon fetish too.

Shhhh don't tell him I said that!

Have you never read Josh's incel blogs? Oh man, that's hilarious!! He cries about how he wants a gf but can't get one and edates a few girls who just let out his D pics. Do highly recommend! That will show the truth to you about his inceldom!

Born on December 9, 1992,[32] Joshua Conner Moon is known as "Null" on the website and is its administrator.[33]

Views​

• He is loosely associated with...

Real Beth Gibbons

Baby Onion
download.jpg
Jersh Moon is not just an incel, oh no! He is the king of all gunt incels and should be worshipped as such!! Bow to the king!!
He couldn't get a real woman. We don't want men that look like this and stalk psychos online to befriend and use them.
Think he has a troon fetish too.

Shhhh don't tell him I said that!

Have you never read Josh's incel blogs? Oh man, that's hilarious!! He cries about how he wants a gf but can't get one and edates a few girls who just let out his D pics. Do highly recommend! That will show the truth to you about his inceldom!

Born on December 9, 1992,[32] Joshua Conner Moon is known as "Null" on the website and is its administrator.[33]

Views​

• He is loosely associated with the alt-right.
  • Moon supports Trump, referred to Obama as "The Nigger in chief",[34][35] and believes in the racist and rank white genocide conspiracy theory.[36][37]
  • He thinks feminism ruins Western culture and says the word "cuck" a lot, probably because it rolls off the tongue well. And the company he keeps is overtly racist and spouts about "white genocide" and wanting to destroy feminism with fire.[38]
  • He has posted that Muslims and refugees need to be killed.[39][40] In an attempt to defend him, some Kiwi Farms users allege that these statements are not serious,[citation needed] but it's his choice and consequence to toe the line between being a creepy asshole and making an over-the-top joke.
  • He is also an anti-semite.[41][42]
  • He's pro-Julian Assange, saying he would rather be set on fire by ISIS than deal with the UK government in reference to Assange's arrest.[43]
  • Moon has a strong anti-journalist sentiment. When contacted by a NBC investigator, his only response was "The press are scum".[44]

Runs in the family​

His own mom was a Kiwi member[45][46] and has been in trouble with the police.[47] She also worked for Keller Williams as a realtor[48] until she was fired when her activity on Kiwi Farms seemingly exposed.[49]

Banned​

2453-513f110a1d32feb377f814282df95859.png
Shame...

josh-joshua.gif
ew gross

images.jpg

Someone loves him...

Probably just his mama though!

Solution

Cowboy

Registered

Views​

• He is loosely associated with the alt-right.
  • Moon supports Trump, referred to Obama as "The Nigger in chief",[34][35] and believes in the racist and rank white genocide conspiracy theory.[36][37]
  • He thinks feminism ruins Western culture and says the word "cuck" a lot, probably because it rolls off the tongue well. And the company he keeps is overtly racist and spouts about "white genocide" and wanting to destroy feminism with fire.[38]
  • He has posted that Muslims and refugees need to be killed.[39][40] In an attempt to defend him, some Kiwi Farms users allege that these statements are not serious,[citation needed] but it's his choice and consequence to toe the line between being a creepy asshole and making an over-the-top joke.
  • He is also an anti-semite.[41][42]
  • He's pro-Julian Assange, saying he would rather be set on fire by ISIS than deal with the UK government in reference to Assange's arrest.[43]
  • Moon has a strong anti-journalist sentiment. When contacted by a NBC investigator, his only response was "The press are scum".[44]

Runs in the family​

His own mom was a Kiwi member[45][46] and has been in trouble with the police.[47] She also worked for Keller Williams as a realtor[48] until she was fired when her activity on Kiwi Farms seemingly exposed.[49]

Banned​

i know you got this from rationalpedia but some of this is complete bullshit like how they make it seem like being pro assange is bad or how his mom was a kiwi i think its more likely that was one of the legion of doom not josh actual moms account and the 8chan sack was because him and jim did not get along and infinity next sucked so whatever you think of jersh just the bullshit from rationalpedia pisses me off

Truble

Baby Onion
I sure hope Joshy-woshy-boshy is an incel, because based on the pedophile snuff fanfic he hosted and admitted to in the recent videos, his chosen demographic is male rugrats with holes cut in them for his broke dick. If Josh ever got some of what gets his stubby peen going, it would be aggravated rape and murder of a pre-kindergartener.

LingerLonger

Registered
If by "incel" you mean a 30 year old man who is incapable of having sexual relationships with women, then the answer would be a resounding YES.

You might also use terminology such as "homosexual," "sexual deviant," and "massive fucking faggot."