What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

If you hit a human with your car would you eat it?

Subtitle
Or would you leave it for the looters?
It's ok the nanobots from the COVID vaccines can fill the holes in my brain with quantum computers making me a zombie super soldier that can absorb people like the pillar men from JoJo, connect to the Internet and hack any device with my mind, and regenerate like Majin buu.

>thinks the clot shot was a vaccine
>NGMI
>Fell for a q anon conspiracy theory
>Thinks I won't make fun of him for sounding like an alt right conspiracy theorist that's afraid of needles because they're bigger than his dick and aren't impotent
You don't have to worry about the vaccines making you or your kids autistic because you already are and won't have kids anyway.

Reason: In b4 they faked the moon landing
>Fell for a q anon conspiracy theory
>Thinks I won't make fun of him for sounding like an alt right conspiracy theorist that's afraid of needles because they're bigger than his dick and aren't impotent
You don't have to worry about the vaccines making you or your kids autistic because you already are and won't have kids anyway.
>mUh cOnSpiRaCy tHeOrY
>Probably thinks "misinformation" is real
>NGMI

why yes I support Donald Trump and was at DC on January 6th to expose the lizard politicians from the underside of flat earth because q anon said so, how did you know?
>Government is too stupid to do basic functions
>They are also planning to Thanos the population with vaccines like mustache twirling super villains because q anon said so

We got another anti vax tard over here. Good thing you'll all die off from lack of medical care so we won't have to worry about this in the future. This is why I laugh every time anti vaxer's children die and they wonder why.

Reason: The real population control is the dying off anti vax Karens
>Government is too stupid to do basic functions
>They are also planning to Thanos the population with vaccines like mustache twirling super villains because q anon said so

We got another anti vax tard over here. Good thing you'll all die off from lack of medical care so we won't have to worry about this in the future. This is why I laugh every time anti vaxer's children die and they wonder why.

>muh gubmint is too smart to be self serving fuckups
>muh gubmint also too dumb to plan anything nefarious
>obv. daddy issues, lack of critical thinking
>clearly fatherless behaviour, in deed if not in fact
>MFW
>NGMI

>muh gubmint is too smart to be self serving fuckups
>muh gubmint also too dumb to plan anything nefarious
>obv. daddy issues, lack of critical thinking
>clearly fatherless behaviour, in deed if not in fact
>MFW
>NGMI
Ok balloon fucker number 2. You sound exactly like the mylar balloons guy, you're literally just as scizo as him. Imagine being afraid of needles like a little bitch lmao what a pussy. Neck yourself alt right retard.

Reason: You and everyone that shares your politics will be dead in less than 20 years anyway so speed up the process and give yourself a Darwin award.
Ok balloon fucker number 2. You sound exactly like the mylar balloons guy, you're literally just as scizo as him. Imagine being afraid of needles like a little bitch lmao what a pussy. Neck yourself alt right retard.
> eVeRyOnE wHo diDn'T rAkE tHe cLot ShoT wIlL dIe
> Rona less deadly than common seasonal flu
>NGMI

Pretty selfish of you to risk the health of others for your retarded politics. Trump isn't going to win by the way. People like you being cringe like this is why the right will disappear in less than 20 years and why the tranny movement will succeed.

MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE MY BUTTHOLE
1715529235600676.png
DICKS IN MY ASS DICKS IN MY ASS DICKS IN MY ASS DICKS IN MY ASS DICKS IN MY ASS DICKS IN MY ASS
1715538692804417.jpg

Back