What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

If You Could Be The Admin For A Day

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
What sweeping reforms would you make?

Personally, I'd start by banning the many bot accounts that are still active here and dismantle the guest bots that are crawling the site 24/7. They slow down the forum and it's incredibly pathetic to use astroturfing when you could just suck less.
Screenshot_2024-05-11-09-37-12-95_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.png
Then I'd seek community feedback for two new themes and go have them commissioned by a professional. As I wouldn't waste my money talking to lawyers about stupid shit I can answer myself within 15 minutes, that $100 would be well spent since it would make the community happy.

Finally, I'd sweep all the retarded ass dead stub threads littering this place into an archive sub forum and unban everyone who hadn't violated US law.

Personally, I'd start by banning the many bot accounts that are still active here and dismantle the guest bots that are crawling the site 24/7. They slow down the forum and it's incredibly pathetic to use astroturfing when you could just suck less.
View attachment 55392
Then I'd seek community feedback for two new themes and go have them commissioned by a professional. As I wouldn't waste my money talking to lawyers about stupid shit I can answer myself within 15 minutes, that $100 would be well spent since it would make the community happy.

Finally, I'd sweep all the retarded ass dead stub threads littering this place into an archive sub forum and unban everyone who hadn't violated US law.
A lot of these are not bots.

View attachment 55392

What lawyers did I speak to?

A lot of these are not bots.
There are bots here constantly. I quit reporting them because I noticed you weren't removing them.
Screenshot_2024-04-18-14-52-57-34_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643 (1) (1).png

What lawyers did I speak to?
You spoke to at least two. Once to see if the onion logo was copyright safe (lol) and once to discuss "cyber bullying" (lol). Both were wastes of time and money that could have been spent making improvements people have asked for since day one. It's $50 to have a proper Xenforo theme commissioned.

The lawyer I spoke to regarding the trademark was already included in the Legal Zoom fee ($699) and the $250 trademark fee to the US Trademark and Patent Office is required. A trademark is not a copyright and there is an extensive process to get it registered. $699 is a bargain compared to doing it on your own. A trademark is your personal property that identifies your brand. And given the contentious nature of our forum, it is worth the extra expense. As for the cyberbullying, that was an initial consult there was no fee associated with this

As far as professional xenforo themes we will have to check to see if they will work with members of the nulled community.

Oh ok, respond to everything except the part about you flooding the site with bot accounts. Typical.
As far as professional xenforo themes we will have to check to see if they will work with members of the nulled community.
Or you could just not start the conversation off by shooting yourself in the foot. There are many people who do commissions and they probably won't ask what it's for.
And for the love of God, please start a thread to ask what the community wants for a theme otherwise it's just going to be a more polished version of the trash we already have to deal with.

Protip: don't seek commissions through the Xenforo support forum

Oh ok, respond to everything except the part about you flooding the site with bot accounts. Typical.

Or you could just not start the conversation off by shooting yourself in the foot. There are many people who do commissions and they probably won't ask what it's for.
And for the love of God, please start a thread to ask what the community wants for a theme otherwise it's just going to be a more polished version of the trash we already have to deal with.

i sent such a good theme request too.. :story:

yeah i gave crimsons idea for a theme since we were talking about themes and agreed a red and black theme would fuck..
Yeah, I was thinking something simple like solid ultra black background, white text and the accents/highlights could be red? I think it'd be cool to have a default avatar instead of just the first letter of the UN but haven't come up with anything great yet
Untitled 1 (5).png

Yeah, I was thinking something simple like solid ultra black background, white text and the accents/highlights could be red? I think it'd be cool to have a default avatar instead of just the first letter of the UN but haven't come up with anything great yet
View attachment 55521
yeah something like that would be a nice theme just black red and white it would be easier on the eyes and would be a good night mode.. hopefully kenny will do it i never got a reply :samoy:

View attachment 55521
If you turn the sharpness down it looks like some weird bubbly flesh.

Or we could be a little careful first. We used Themehouse and after Xenforo yanked our license, Themehouse banned us.

Or we could be a little careful first. We used Themehouse and after Xenforo yanked our license, Themehousr banned us.
They're independent contractors on Fiverr dude. There's zero reason to start off with an autistic rant about Kiwi Farms and how we're totally not them. Just give the pajeet the money+details for what we want and he'll give you back a wall of code to copy/paste. Simple as.
The time for caution was before the lolicon board and the numerous pedophiles you put on staff.

Back