• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Announcement I am going to start a marketing campaign for this forum

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
Design for flyers to be printed up.

Nigeria flyer2.jpg

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
>Flyers
Well your text is poorly centered and the png Onion is low res. If you intend to print those reconsider the black background or that's going to be a lot of toner.
Where are you planning to distribute these flyers? Do you really want people in your IRL community joining here?
Seems like a poor decision, much like being such a (((big tent))) that people like @Shadfan666xxx000 feel comfortable joining here. Kind of a lost cause to try growing a forum that still hasn't shed it's association with pedophiles and zoophiles...

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
>Flyers
Well your text is poorly centered and the png Onion is low res. If you intend to print those reconsider the black background or that's going to be a lot of toner.
Where are you planning to distribute these flyers? Do you really want people in your IRL community joining here?
Seems like a poor decision, much like being such a (((big tent))) that people like @Shadfan666xxx000 feel comfortable joining here. Kind of a lost cause to try growing a forum that still hasn't shed it's association with pedophiles and zoophiles...
I don't plan to hand them out here.

Time 4 Guillotines

An Onion Among Onions
To fit with the site's well earned reputation as a haven for freaks, distribute them outside of gay bondage clubs
fff.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
>Flyers
I went back and corrected the errors.

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
Design for flyers to be printed up.

View attachment 57673
I like the colors on the black background. I think perhaps another vibrant color or two would help. Or at least get rid pf the white text that dominates the bottom third. For a rough draft this is okay. I wouldn't print even one copy of this though, as it sits.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop using mspaint or whatever the fuck and at least step up to Photoshop. Or get someone else to do it for you. I have read on Joshua's shit pit of a website that @Gargamel is competent in some ancient version of Creative Suite. Maybe if you fling some gold his way he'd make you something presentable. Kikes and gold are like niggers and crack, after all.

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
I like the colors on the black background. I think perhaps another vibrant color or two would help. Or at least get rid pf the white text that dominates the bottom third. For a rough draft this is okay. I wouldn't print even one copy of this though, as it sits.

If you want to be taken seriously, you need to stop using mspaint or whatever the fuck and at least step up to Photoshop. Or get someone else to do it for you. I have read on Joshua's shit pit of a website that @Gargamel is competent in some ancient version of Creative Suite. Maybe if you fling some gold his way he'd make you something presentable. Kikes and gold are like niggers and crack, after all.
This was photoshop. I never used MS paint

Moontroon

Daniel Lopez is a pedophile
Remarkable Onion
Photoshop is a raster based editing program. Raster images don't enlarge very well. Besides I have done this over.
The fucking text justification is literally wrong on every line, and completely different from one line to the next.

Go on and tell me how "raster based editing" caused that.

And on the topic of raster vs vector. While a vector editor is usually better for this kind of thing, you actually can make stuff in Photoshop that looks decent if you make your document sufficiently large (multiple thousands of pixels in both directions), and use high enough resolution source material.

If you're serious about Onionfarms as a brand, you really need to get someone to redraw your brand assets as SVGs. I didn't mention the smiling onion, that was someone else's complaint, but he (the onion) definitely deserves better.