What's new
Onionfarms

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Welcome to Onionfarms - The most inclusive Kiwifarms splinter on the internet | all races | gay or straight | CIS or trans | If you can rock with us, you are one of us

Sensitive Viewer Trigger Warning: Some of the content in the forum may be very upsetting for more sensitive viewers. If you fall into this category, you don't need to explain yourself to us. We understand. We offer a more moderated forum for these viewers who still want to be a part of our community: Onionfarms.online

If you want to register: Do Not Use Gmail. We've had a lot of problems with them. Protonmail is your best alternative.

Canada - Connected GTA Skinny Dippers: Skinny Dipping Club All Ages

Connected with Canada

Kenneth Erwin Engelhardt

Owner
Global Administrator
:whyyy:I really wish this was a hoax but it's not.

“Skinny dipping club” in Canada hosts n*k*d events. They provide FREE memberships for kids under 18. Children between 14 and 18 do not need to be accompanied by an adult according to their website. Men are also allowed into the women’s changing rooms if they’re in a couple and can walk around with er*ctions. How is this legal

Screengrab Libs of TikTok.jpg

https://gtaskinnydippers.ca/

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1810352626757939226

Advertisement at a Transpride parade in Toronto

Last edited:
:whyyy:I really wish this was a hoax but it's not.

View attachment 58265

https://gtaskinnydippers.ca/

https://x.com/libsoftiktok/status/1810352626757939226

Advertisement at a Transpride parade in Toronto

View attachment 58267
@Meowsolini, here's a furry convention you won't get kicked out of, right in your home city of Toronto. Get out and touch dick, buddy.
And then one day, for literally no reason at all, people voted for Hitler
Heil Hitler!

Always bring a towel with you into the pool area. If you sit on a bench or chair please place the towel between you and any public surface.
Kind of sad how they have to tell people to not put their bare ass on a bench or chair. Enjoy foot fungus/jock itch in your ass. I hope they are not doing this in public pools that taxpayers pay for. It's kind of a public health issue if dummies are sitting their bare asses everywhere. They could spread pinworm larvae from their assholes.
I know they said put a towel between yourself but that actually means they have a problem with people putting their bare asses everywhere. That's pretty much what I expect from the average nudist club.
Not against it entirely in private pools for adults. While the including kids thing is common in some "family oriented" nudist events like this, I still don't know if that is a great idea. I don't think nudity is inherently sexual and non-sexual adult nudist clubs that don't bug anybody or use public property that regular swimmers will use are probably fine... maybe still let kids become an adult before risking some of the creeps that will be there anyways. It sucks but we don't live in heaven where no child will be sexualized, unfortunately.
It’s okay to make friends but it’s rude to monopolize a person’s time and space. Be friendly and welcoming, but don't chase them away by taking up all their time in conversation.
Autism inaccessible group.
We are aware that children can be fun and we all have a bit of childhood still in us. However, children in general wish to play with other children, not adults. Please conduct yourself accordingly. We will not tolerate any questionable actions with regard to children. If you do not come with children, it is generally acknowledged that you do not play with the children.
🤨 Is this a regular problem at your club?
Do NOT chat up the lifeguards. They have a job to do. Saying hello and kind words are fine but intense conversations asking why they are not nude or telling them all our philosophies is not why they are there. Please let them do their job.
Lol, I think they're making up the rules as they go along based on their members' actual autism.

Generally discouraged. We ask that you use your discretion if you feel you need to wear goggles. If we get complaints whereby folks are uncomfortable by you wearing them in their proximity you will be asked to remove them and/or told to leave.
Why would goggles not be allowed at a nudist event or make people uncomfortable? Maybe they want to protect their eyes from the chemicals in the water or from UV light. I feel like someone is still just as buck naked with or without goggles on.

Are we truly reposting (((LibsOfTiktok))) stories now?

Is the supreme janny of the Onionfarms having a gay affair with Null?

It is weird being an event.. and generally a bad idea to advertise crap like this at all.. But... you do realize that nude beaches, resorts and full communities exist all over the western world? (and more) Most of them are family "friendly"

This ship sailed over half a century ago,.. for those with major problems over it.

It is weird being an event.. and generally a bad idea to advertise crap like this at all.. But... you do realize that nude beaches, resorts and full communities exist all over the western world? (and more) Most of them are family "friendly"

This ship sailed over half a century ago,.. for those with major problems over it.
It doesn't mean we have to like it. I'm against all of them. Always have been so I'm pretty consistent with this. An adult only indoor nude pool is one thing but out in public on a beach i find repulsive. Anyone that takes their kids there is wrong for that. They're basically advertising them to creeps while exposing them to nudity. They are bad parents.

Back