Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
Let's see... look like a slob or look like you fucked your kid. Difficult decision indeed.

Again I'm just saying if it were me, the day that I got that letter that said unsubstantiated claims I would post it. Anything that said no evidence of child molestation or sexual abuse. I would be posting that while I was still at the fuckin DHS office.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
GIF_20240319_173227_988.gif
holy shit, the butthurt and derangement syndrome here is stronk

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
where did you find this? are you sure this is him?

glowie?
This has been a thing for a while. Check the Isaac Lee Flores thread. Gaylord has been trolling shielding him and he said they are friends in dms on several occasions. Gaylord basically confirmed it's dark Ninja from kiwifarms.

Reason: He has a habit of troll shielding the most retarded kiwis.

universe adventurer

explorer of the unknown, vast universe
Hellovan Onion
This has been a thing for a while. Check the Isaac Lee Flores thread. Gaylord has been trolling shielding him and he said they are friends in dms on several occasions. Gaylord basically confirmed it's dark Ninja from kiwifarms.
more proof socky is a degenerate motherfucker who has no life outside of troll shielding a nonce and being a useful idiot for a finnish schizo

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
I don't remember where but someone accused me of being Isaac and I started trolling him when I figured out the CPS thing. I shit on Mike Thurlow too and suggested I get the Mario badge to run with the meme just to troll Ashley but she's not really active anymore.

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Hold up... Socky is defending the sexual abuse report guy for serious? Like it's not a bit?
Yeah I thought it was a bit at first too but he unironically does defend him. We started arguing over it in the past before he fail doxes me as Rita Griffin. I got her to show up here by showing up on her YouTube page. It's in the crimson fucker thread. He changed it to his first faildox.

Reason: You missed this arc.