Little Green Scallion - Gertlersphere Dark Ninja / Isaac Lee Flores / Dark Isaac / WarGreymon Productions

Documented individuals who may have a small public presence who are in the Gertlersphere
Subtitle
An Emotional Bean's Journey

Stop Socking Gaylord

So bright, you can see me from space
SpergCage Resident
thats why youre in here trying to distract from glowies thread when you could be defending dark pedo in his own thread
Oh god, won't someone think of the quality of this excellent forum?!
Lol, not "derailing" threads went out the window when the KF general was killed by spastic flailing.
Also this thread was written by a self admitted child molester and half of the posts are one butthurt SEAnigglet seething about having an extremely rambling OP about him in PG. It's a shit thread, the only thing funny about Glowie is his poor English when he could just use Grammarly

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Yeah, not what I said. Texas is very strict. If Isaac did something there'd be proof. At very least his appearance on a court docket, which doesn't exist.
No amount of proof would stop you from white knighting your friend because personal feelings are in it. You made it perfectly clear even a live stream of him fucking a baby would not change your mind with the dedication you put into defending him. Texas has the highest number of registered sex offenders even surpassing California.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
No amount of proof would stop you from white knighting your friend because personal feelings are in it.
We're not exactly friends. I think he thinks I'm weird (accurate) since I only hit him up when I'm about a liter deep
You made it perfectly clear even a live stream of him fucking a baby would not change your mind with the dedication you put into defending him.
Source? Sorry you faggots haven't been able to catch any milk about this epic "lolcow" after more than a year of repeating yourselves.
Texas has the highest number of registered sex offenders even surpassing California.
Yeah, exactly. You'd think if Ninja did anything wrong he wouldn't have slipped through the cracks since Texas doesn't play that shit

fag0t

Hellovan Onion
Oh god, won't someone think of the quality of this excellent forum?!
Lol, not "derailing" threads went out the window when the KF general was killed by spastic flailing.
Also this thread was written by a self admitted child molester and half of the posts are one butthurt SEAnigglet seething about having an extremely rambling OP about him in PG. It's a shit thread, the only thing funny about Glowie is his poor English when he could just use Grammarly
yes its the other guy who is asshurt not the guy sperging out over multiple forums

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
yes its the other guy who is asshurt not the guy sperging out over multiple forums
😏
Clithole.club isn't a forum. It's a DM chain that decided it'd be epic to have a dumbass Q&A session on their own shitty site that's somehow shittier than Onion Farms

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
Prove it's false. Not liking the one doing it isn't proof it's false. Burden of proof it is on you because any legal document is evidence until proven otherwise.

Stop Socking Gaylord

SpergCage Resident
He who throws the biggest fit is the one who's ass hurts the most. Or something.
No, I have a big laugh every time I log in here. The gay duck does seem a little hurt that the (((dream team))) probably won't be recreating the magic of Lolcow.org tho 💅🏻
GIF_20240421_101603_307.gif

Crimson Fucker

Ţepeş
Hellovan Onion
The claim he has a CPS investigation is proven. You can prove it's false if you just post evidence the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence. But you can't because there is no evidence of your claim of it being false, it's just a cope and a lie until you post follow up on the investigation that says one thing or the other. And the only reason he wouldn't is if it's not a false report.

Reason: It's not proving a negative it's providing a follow up.

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
The claim he has a CPS investigation is proven. You can prove it's false if you just post evidence the case was dismissed due to lack of evidence. But you can't because there is no evidence of your claim of it being false, it's just a cope and a lie until you post follow up on the investigation that says one thing or the other. And the only reason he wouldn't is if it's not a false report.

Absence of proof is not proof of absence. Just because there is nothing on a court docket yet does not mean that charges are not PENDING. The district attorney could be getting all their ducks in a row before they take it to a grand jury.

If the children were taken out of the house pending a DHS investigation and are in a temporary foster home while they are being examined medically and by a child psychiatrist to see what the extent of the damage is, there would be nothing on the docket yet or on any official records that the public could see.

In other words once the safety of the child has been established, the police and other entities can take as much time as they want investigating the matter so they can put a strong case together to get a conviction. I don't know if people know this or not but the police tend not to make an arrest unless they think the case can be won lol.

It's not a simple as an accuser saying hey this guy fucks his kids and the next day that guy's in prison.

Again, you get a ton of paperwork when you were involved in anything legal in your life. There's only one reason that the dude wouldn't be posting the summary of the case that said there was nothing there...

Anne Hathaway Fan

I put the "F U" in "forums"
Hellovan Onion
The only reason he wouldn't post it is if it's not over or it's not proof of innocence.

Or they found something else that was embarrassing which is what I'm guessing. Like they have to take court ordered parenting lessons because they lived like slobs and got in trouble for basically neglect.

DHS reports are fucking BRUTAL, dude. That's what my first wife did, she was a caseworker for them. They point out everything so if you live like a slob, it's going on your report that you live like one.